3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
Is there a way to reduce the grinding, or are there any possible cheats. I like the game, but Jesuschrist it takes a lot of time to get anywhere

macca_joe

Feb 1, 2019
GJ mang seconds in and this game is pretty good, wish there were more games like this with different themes. I mean there are but i wish there was more.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@RudeboyUK

Getting this message everyday at lunch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Day 85, just told Riley was coming to her town... try to sleep
get this error and unable to continue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm getting the same error
Did you install the hotfix. It fixes the audio error. not sure about the other.
Hotfix 1 for a19

Mar 17, 2019
not installed the hotfix, the audio didnt really bother me but the second error is a game killer and stops progression which is a shame. good game so far

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the help, F12 does nothing here. I am using Chrome. Should I be using something else?
I use Firefox, basically it should load the browser Console, there you need to go down into the text fields (not the Filter Output) field and enter it. note also that at least Firefox is locked to avoid spam, so first you gotta type "allow pasting" without the "" to copy/paste the lines in

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
I've installed the hotfix but like some of the other posters, nothing happens after I'm supposed to visit the HQ. I've gotten the e-mail and the panties and I've gotten all the office achievements.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I've installed the hotfix but like some of the other posters, nothing happens after I'm supposed to visit the HQ. I've gotten the e-mail and the panties and I've gotten all the office achievements.
Could you try this additional fix. I think I made a mistake in the check for completion of the girls story.
After applying this you should get a new option when you turn up for work the next day.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I'm getting an error starting up. Error: No valid Storage adaptors.
Do you have Cookies blocked on your browser? Twine/Sugarcube games require these to work. You could try enabling Vookies, or at least whitelisting the game file.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
@RudeboyUK

Hotfix fixed bugs, though didn't get an ending...
Question, is it possible (in the game) to be able to see the achievement scenes again?

Overall Good game, fun play through, the grind at start is a little annoying, but not nearly as bad as other games I've played.
Thank you for making it.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Thanks for the help, F12 does nothing here. I am using Chrome. Should I be using something else?
Eariler someone posted to use SugerCube.State.active.variables
You go to tools then developer tools. That is where you type in the command

Nov 23, 2017
I used the hotfix, reset all the arrays, and still no ending. Have all the achievements and a full score, but I never get anything about actually going to the HQ.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes