VN Ren'Py Completed One More Chance - First Love [v1.0] [The Lonely Joker]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 155709
Overview:
This is a standalone game. The story is about memories of the MC in One More Chance.
You will go through memories of his first love.​

Updated: 28-09-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Prequel to:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

PC: -
MAC: -
PC Compressed: - -

View attachment 155715 View attachment 155716 View attachment 155717 View attachment 155718 View attachment 155719 View attachment 155724

How can a person get the first part of this game and I do not mean the stand alone, I would like the first part of the full game?

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
How can a person get the first part of this game and I do not mean the stand alone, I would like the first part of the full game?
You click on the link in the line "Prequel to: " and then you have Chapter 1, 2 and 3 of the main game and the downloads for each chapter.

Max Muscle

Sep 10, 2021
I finished the game 3 years ago and I miss it already, so I replay it along the 3 chapters of the original game :3, also who anyone who doesn't know, there is an extra after credit chap for Ivy: , enjoy.

Reactions: Jaango

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 136 MB

Come find me on Discord:

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes