VN - Ren'Py - Completed - One More Chance - First Love [v1.0] [The Lonely Joker]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

It's related to the game one more chance first love where MC goes through the memories of his ex gf. So no matter how you play in the end MC and Li in this game are not together. But it's enjoyable. NTR in this game is avoidable it's more like rape. If you play right gf never cheats MC but they broke off their relationship. It's enjoyable if you play other game too
  2. 1.00 star(s)

nicod

this review depends on my experience only ....

PROS
    good progress of the story which is good

CONS
    honeyselect models
    using ilussion models for the game is boring
    boring story
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Max Muscle

I like this game, remembered the first time I played it some years ago, that's the reason I play One More Chance that is very great ;).

The girl is pretty, the story is good, I like the RPG stuffs.

The ending is really sad tho, damn the emotions :D.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

sgt axel

there is not much dialogue put in the game.. but still has a very good story overall because of the many twists & turns given as options for the player.. the final ending scene could have been better, because it was a little abrupt in my opinion.. maybe a remake of this story with a better writer & graphics could be an excellent dream.. in fairness to the developer, his concepts on making the story of this game was awesome.. and so I liked it and stuck with it until the conclusion of chapter three and even this first love prequel..
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Game Reviewer

Very good game,Give it a try

Nice story1+
    -not all like games here that hypnotism,corruption and etc that are boring too read
    -meaningful texts to read

15-30minutes gameplay1+
    -not a waste of time this is what VN really means not like the games with you know you need to corrupt staus thats a waste of time

honey select+
    With different endings+
    For creating this game+
  6. 3.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My rating of this Game:
    Pros:
    -Good Renders
    -Easy Playing
    -Good Story
    -Story makes sense
    -Small Size of Package
    Cons:
    -Typical Sad Ending (Like in Kung-Fu Movies)
    -Typing errors
    -Presume that English is not native language