VN Ren'Py Completed One More Chance - First Love [v1.0] [The Lonely Joker]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's a little bit confusing: in tags, we have NTR (netorare), but under genre, we have netori?!
Is it first, second or both?

Jul 1, 2017
yes NTR how i make this end please!!!
I suppose that you must behave badly towards your fiancee… what means "netori"?
Which ending have you seen?
Normal, sad or NTR?
Netorare (NTR) - Is when the MC's love interest/partner is having sexual intercourse with someone else, generally for carnal pleasures.
So, Netori is the person that partner is having sex with. On cheating terms it'd be the lover and on cuckold terms the bull.

A lot of people confuse Netorare with Cheating or Cuckold, although very similar there are some major differences, for instance the MC doesn't like it, cucks do, and unlike cheating it doesn't have to be a partner, a crush or sibling (on incest stories) works as well.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I got all three ends but the third makes no sense, the first is coherent with original plot(the first game One More Chance) and the second is just alternative end(friend zone end).

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Damn I got the tragedy ending :(...he gave up his love for money and fame,poor guy made the wrong choice but I think after all this he commits suicide unable to get her back ever again,if only he tried she would still accept him though.

Jun 10, 2018
Damn I got the tragedy ending :(...he gave up his love for money and fame,poor guy made the wrong choice but I think after all this he commits suicide unable to get her back ever again,if only he tried she would still accept him though.
I got ending where it shows he still remember her but she forgot him. I don't know about other endings if domethsom changes in it... If there is a ending where we can have her in her life then tell me.

Jan 11, 2018
The beginning of first game(One More Chance Chapter 1) gives you a idea of what happened with MC after this prequel

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Having played this now and played the Normal and Sad endings, I'm even a bit more upset that in one of the more recent updates of the main game that the MC let her just walk past. He regrets not having been a better boyfriend to her, but doesn't correct the mistake.

May 14, 2018
Having played this now and played the Normal and Sad endings, I'm even a bit more upset that in one of the more recent updates of the main game that the MC let her just walk past. He regrets not having been a better boyfriend to her, but doesn't correct the mistake.
Presumably cause in the maingame they never established any kind of relationship, given that he is using his time to do things in the real world this time around instead of playing the game for a year to be with Hanna.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Presumably cause in the maingame they never established any kind of relationship, given that he is using his time to do things in the real world this time around instead of playing the game for a year to be with Hanna.
It wouldn't be the first relationship he started over in his new life. He would have been able to have the chance to do things right with her this time. The whole thing about this new lifetime was he was supposed to correct all of his regrets. She's a big one.

Reactions: Jellypocalypse

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Netorare (NTR) - Is when the MC's love interest/partner is having sexual intercourse with someone else, generally for carnal pleasures.
So, Netori is the person that partner is having sex with. On cheating terms it'd be the lover and on cuckold terms the bull.

A lot of people confuse Netorare with Cheating or Cuckold, although very similar there are some major differences, for instance the MC doesn't like it, cucks do, and unlike cheating it doesn't have to be a partner, a crush or sibling (on incest stories) works as well.
Wrong info about Netori. Netori is if the MC is the one doing the cheating or the one stealing other character

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes