yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does only the compressed version have fixed spelling? I've got a huge monitor and a hungry hard drive... I want all the pixels!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well, it's look interesting. The premise is interesting, the story look promising and the writing isn't bad, even with the dialogs. But one thing bother me, the fact that some of our decisions are implied.
By example if you choose to not follow Sensei and Hideo, but to peek at her, the MC will say how much Hideo teasing made him angry. I started to get hooked by the story, and boom. I had to go back to understand what the MC was talking about. How can the player identify with the MC, which is possible due to the quality of the writing, if the MC live a totally different life than the one we decide to give him ?
Either it's a visual novel, then give us no choice or, if you give us choice, then you must take them in count.
I agree with this. I think the game looks promising and actually very interesting because it's somewhat different than most other games. But the choice & consequence is very lacking here where sometimes choices don't seem to really matter at all.

Reactions: Didikchool

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
The updated banner kinda messed me up. It took me a second to realize which game it is.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@thelonelyjoker wow, you are amateur game dev? And you did such decent game already? Congratulations.
Could you describe some more of your yourney from idea of the game to 0.3 done? I ask since I consider making my oew game.
Will there be much NTR in this game?
Do you have your Discord channel or you are present on othe channel ?

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
@thelonelyjoker wow, you are amateur game dev? And you did such decent game already? Congratulations.
Could you describe some more of your yourney from idea of the game to 0.3 done? I ask since I consider making my oew game.
Will there be much NTR in this game?
Do you have your Discord channel or you are present on othe channel ?
You can add me on discord, I don't have channel yet Creativity and Imagination#4910
There will be NTR but very small few scenes.(usually on the paths that you give up that girl) and it is not MC choice, most of them come from girls choice. So dont feel guilty for MC. I think I will make option to view them or not.

Reactions: yoyomistro

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
5 posts above yours. You'll need the .png version.
since you looked at the code, does it just suddenly end and go to menu with no warning that it's teh end? i had two options, approach her or back to sleep, either gets me back to menu

ok weird, i looked at script.rpy and it doesn't go to menu but it doesn't continue, wth???

another edit: this is weird, two different places it has the same code about ivy, the last one has the return command at the end..

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
since you looked at the code, does it just suddenly end and go to menu with no warning that it's teh end? i had two options, approach her or back to sleep, either gets me back to menu

ok weird, i looked at script.rpy and it doesn't go to menu but it doesn't continue, wth???
Sorry, I will check again. Usually go back to menu means end at that point. I will put notification in next update.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yea when i went to the end just to see out of curiousity, i noticed the exact same line as 7844 in line 8917 but the 8917 one ends with a return. it's just confusing cuz it's there twice in different spots.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Yey Finally a Netori game!!! there to much Netorare games and very little Netori games. ima enjoy the shit out of this 1!

Reactions: The the Guy

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
yea when i went to the end just to see out of curiousity, i noticed the exact same line as 7844 in line 8917 but the 8917 one ends with a return. it's just confusing cuz it's there twice in different spots.
I checked but nothing is wrong, just made a fast run through both outfits and paths, they should go back to menu at that point, choices at 7844 also go back to menu. They have same line because I make 2 choices in outfit also 2 paths to finish this event. So total I wrote 4 codes. Sometimes mistake in dialogues. My coding is complicated because I'm learning, maybe there is a way to be shortcut.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I checked but nothing is wrong, just made a fast run through both outfits and paths, they should go back to menu at that, choice at 7844 also go back to menu. They have same line because I make 2 choices in outfit also 2 paths to finish this event. So total I wrote 4 codes. Sometimes mistake in dialogues. My coding is complicated because I'm learning, maybe there is a way to be shortcut.
is it just me or all saves from the last updates are gone?

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes