King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
best girl by far is alice

I'm starting to wonder if people understand what that means. There is no cuck in this game. You're seducing every protagonist in the game.
people dont understand that there is such thing as a good NTR and that is Netori unfortunately most people dont know that term

Last edited by a moderator:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Well, it's look interesting. The premise is interesting, the story look promising and the writing isn't bad, even with the dialogs. But one thing bother me, the fact that some of our decisions are implied.
By example if you choose to not follow Sensei and Hideo, but to peek at her, the MC will say how much Hideo teasing made him angry. I started to get hooked by the story, and boom. I had to go back to understand what the MC was talking about. How can the player identify with the MC, which is possible due to the quality of the writing, if the MC live a totally different life than the one we decide to give him ?
Either it's a visual novel, then give us no choice or, if you give us choice, then you must take them in count.

Reactions: kalifianto

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There are so much ntr already,dont need here '-'
I was going to delete this because it's really pointless to say things like that..
But as I thought how incredibly brainless it sounds, I figured I'd leave it up so the other members will read it and go "Wow.. what a brain dead comment that is." And those that read it will remind themselves that macedo has nothing of value to contribute to this thread or maybe all other threads??
In fact, I think leaving it up is actually HARSHER than deleting it.

And this story is a good one to write about.. Go back in time and do it over with a twist. This is one I'll follow for sure! Keep up the good work, @thelonelyjoker

Reactions: yoyomistro

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, this latest set of new content follows suit with all the prior content... The story moves very quickly, jumps ahead a lot, jumps ahead 6 months at one point, and involves some new sex visuals that I'm not a fan of... Such as X-Ray during penetration, and phantom body parts (such as a tongue in most instances)... There are a few proofreading issues to work out as well... For having such an interesting story premise, I really wish the story telling would slow down a bit and allow us to smell the roses before jumping ahead in the story line so quickly... It's hard to tell if choices made will effect the story beyond the current set of events after making the choices, because once it skips ahead again, things sometimes change so much it's hard to tell... In any case, I went ahead and updated my review...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thank you for giving it a try. NTR and Incest are considered but don't expect too much. Especially NTR I'm not really into it even if there be NTR, it will be very few scenes and everything costs something, once you go NTR you lose your girls for sure no more future content. And I'm planning to develop MC kinda mastermind so the NTR's choices come from other characters, it's not MC's fault.
With how quickly the story moves, and how emotionally in-attached the protagonist is with some of the women, the NTR doesn't have much of an effect like it does in a lot of other VN/Games... Some of it is even avoidable... And in some cases it's the protagonist doing the NTR himself, and not having it done to himself... But as I said, the story moves at such a rapid pace, and depending on choices, you may rarely even see it or realize it even happened... In this VN/Game at least... I'm not a fan of NTR myself, but the protagonist is so all over the place with some of the women characters, it's hard to tell if he really cares that much, a lot of the time...

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
NTR and Incest are considered but don't expect too much. Especially NTR I'm not really into it even if there be NTR, it will be very few scenes and everything costs
NTR is betrayal. There's a reason a lot of people don't like that. I mean, who enjoys being betrayed? You'd have to be wired pretty strangely. I mean, sure, to each his own and to people who enjoy that sort of thing then you go, personally I just get depressed at the thought of no loyalty, so the less of that the better in games I want to try.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
NTR is betrayal. There's a reason a lot of people don't like that. I mean, who enjoys being betrayed? You'd have to be wired pretty strangely. I mean, sure, to each his own and to people who enjoy that sort of thing then you go, personally I just get depressed at the thought of no loyalty, so the less of that the better in games I want to try.
I talked with a friend that is studying psychology and he was telling me the other day that He has not only seen the discussions of NTR in forums like here in this one but they spent the entire hour and a half in one of his classes that is two hours long, with a 15 minute break, talking about swinging and NTR and how there is a difference. The teacher even joined in saying there was a 'rise' in the popularity of games with the content using Mario Bros as a NTR reference :rolleyes:

Edit: Reading the forum posts so far makes me curious so taking a chance and checking this one out. I just hope there is no more talk of NTR its not only a turn off for most but it risks pissing the mods off and them giving people the 'Finger of Death' on the site :winkytongue:

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes