Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Well if they ask me to remove I think I will remake because I don't feel good about early game, the render is not good, it may cost time. But if they wait until I almost finish the game it will be a nightmare.
Is there any history on this situation?
I currently know only one case of a DMCA, and that was for Something Unlimited, formerly known as Injustice League (which together with the artstyle was too similiar I think) and in that case, they are still working on the game, after renaming it. But his website is also kind of a strawman, indicating that he is working on another game.

A few developers currently use this route, have something unrelated on their site, while most people, through other websites, know its just there for show and they are actually still creating something else, and continue to support creators. Reasons are mostly because the Thought Police said that one one creation of a developer isnt allowed on their website anymore.

Maybe that helps, also the Something Unlimited thread can tell you more.

rakki88

Nov 25, 2017
i love the game, please update i want to know what he do for ivy that night:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Rebirth/reincarnation/transmigration trope is overused in eastern popculture and sadly rarly seen in western setting. Well, good look even if it take place in Japan, probably will check this out if game will not die after third update.

loki51

May 10, 2017
Overall, enjoy the game so far. So minor things to fix/consider -
Ending - need something to show end instead of just dump to menu - tried twice before deciding that is it for now.
Transitions - several times I noted it jumps from one scene abruptly to a new location. Not sure if that is what you wanted or it is actually skipping content. Just suggest the use of smoother transitions - even if just a splash page saying something like, "Later that evening" or "Finished work and went to training".
Clicking - there is a lot of clicking required to move forward, for me it would be improved if various sections were animated, rather than requiring you keep clicking to advance. (this is part of why the transitions hit me, I'm clicking away to move forward and then it just seems to suddenly be at a new location or on a new path)
Story - seems to gain a "LOT" of money very quickly, yet really does very little with it? For me the money angle just seems a little too rushed. Also while it is almost impossible to have too many girls, some of the story line could have been developed more before adding extra female conquest challenges. The problem with "a target rich environment" is sometimes it very hard to focus on a single target.

Reactions: kailius and Ibaraki

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
Heya, I stumbled into this game while trying out a few of Honey Select games around here. After playing up to the end content by this latest update (i think?), I gotta say that you have a charming premise that could hit very close to home. The foundation and potential are there.

My main criticisms of the game have been said by Loki51 above, with further emphasis on Transitions because it was honestly the most jarring. Flow is essential in writing stories as one of the most important ideas is to keep the readers engaged and not to throw them off focus by abruptly chaining sequence after sequence without minor stops in-between, so I'd suggest you to consider Loki51's inputs. Since the game is exclusively focused on the main character's perspective, it is a fair play if you make him does elaborate monologues more often, from describing situation to concocting the next move as an excuse to give stop and let the readers understand the main character better.

Also a nitpick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still have more, but this should be fine for now. Please keep up the good work. I am really looking forward to future updates.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Heya, I stumbled into this game while trying out a few of Honey Select games around here. After playing up to the end content by this latest update (i think?), I gotta say that you have a charming premise that could hit very close to home. The foundation and potential are there....
I still have more, but this should be fine for now. Please keep up the good work. I am really looking forward to future updates.
Thank you for your feedbacks, I get your points. Actually there is a story about Arisa I will try to find a place to put it in.
I will try to fix Transitions and explain more in MC's thoughts.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
I like this game for the moment. An interesting approach (with different stories depending on the steps). The graphic quality is good, the characters are different and interesting. The xxx scenes are animated...

For now I give a good assessment, I hope it improves with the following updates. Good luck and thanks.

By the way, my English level is not very good, jejejeje sorry.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Of course, you can choose to avoid NTR and I will try to make a great way to solve NTR. MC will be a NTR saviour.
Helllll yeahhhhhahahahahah!! I luv u man now let me suck u off just for that reply and sorry for the late reply i moved to another town and start working none stop and just got my pc back and up and running agian. :D

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how long is the game and is there any ntr in the game
Tags:

Reactions: bas and Mikedazz1

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Done all renders. Need time to remake animations and add basic sounds. Maybe it will be done early next month. Stay tuned.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and VI487

BaronAgnar

May 20, 2018
Update 0.4 is released . I already did . And I think very promising . Guys support him on patrone. I'm really looking forward to continuing . 1 dollar I think it's nothing

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes