• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Fuck, those two last updates were so boring. It's a fine game and I like it, but the author should really play waifu academy and ecchi sensei to see how to implement meaningful choices and right amount of drama.
I personally found following the journey and progress of MC comfy as fuck, watching him accomplish all those goals in his limited amount of time was comforting, bagging all the girls is not even the main interest anymore, can't wait for the next updated to follow up on the stock-market exploits

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
This looks like i'd really enjoy it, but i downloaded chapter 1 and it's not working, has an exception error after I enter my name forever. I probably ignored 100+ times. Is there a fix to this?

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
This looks like i'd really enjoy it, but i downloaded chapter 1 and it's not working, has an exception error after I enter my name forever. I probably ignored 100+ times. Is there a fix to this?
The compressed version in the bottom of the chapter 1 spoiler works. I used it today

Stoid

May 21, 2018
To fix the starting crash
go to OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\game -> open images.rpy file in a text editor of your choice and replace all (usually ctrl + h) webp with png and save the file, restart the game.
Try this

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
Awesome game so far...sure there are some problems with the dialogs but they can be easily understood and i just love the story and the character designs...i just hope the MC will get one more chance with the girl from the first love game.Thanks lonelyjoker for this great game.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
It's like playing a whole different game or a standalone version since there is nothing that bind us with chapter 1.

Reactions: Arcane666

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
it felt like a good anime... doing good (well at least I try to be) with good karma comes good reward... not bad. I also like
when the "god" says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
that's gonna be so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I finaly managed to escape my christian indoctrination somewhat by overwriting the fear of god with the wish to be a god myself. Now I have a god complex but thats not too bad except maybe for the depression of being a powerless, moneyless dweeb living in a flat with the blinds closed all the time.

Dec 8, 2017
I really loved the first chapter but the second is half-cooked imo. conversation between characters is shallow and meaningless 40% of the time. and the change in the game's filter and the textures looks worse than the first chapter. sorry but I'm disappointed

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
I'm playing through again to get to Ch 2 and noticed this mathematical impossibility, "everyone scored above average"!!! Not possible unless the teacher is including people not in that class but in other schools. I'm being picky maybe, but irritates me, being a mathematician.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes