Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
on his patroen side is something about ch2-0.1
can maybe someone upload the news or what ever it is? would be very nice

BaronAgnar

May 20, 2018
Thanks for your patience. Here is One More Chance Chapter 2. As I said since Chapter 2, I will focus on developing relationships between MC and girls so less having fun around. And some choices have consequence later.

-First release. The game is not large yet so I will not make compressed version for this update, maybe next update.

I receive any feedback about the game or report of errors, do not hesitate to send message me. Start working on next update. Enjoy the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So Chapter 1 is finished with Version 0.5?
I havent been following this game at all but it appears that instead of doing version 0.6 he started chapter 2 as a seperate game since the file size was so huge (I would have told him to just use friggin .webp but what do I know?)

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Fuck, those two last updates were so boring. It's a fine game and I like it, but the author should really play waifu academy and ecchi sensei to see how to implement meaningful choices and right amount of drama.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Nice start for the new chapter. A good amount of content especially for a first version.
The graphics are still the weakness of the game, but the rest more than makes it up for me.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

One More Chance [Ch. 02 v0.1] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 857MB

Download PC (78MB): - - -

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes