damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Is there a way to prevent Yuki bang her Sugardaddy...?

Edit : Nevermind ...Great Story looking forward for Chapter 2.

BaronAgnar

May 20, 2018

This is a standalone game. The story is about memories of the MC in One More Chance. You will go through memories of his first love.
- 500 renders, 10 animations

- Score element: making right choices to earn love points, it will decide ending.

- 3 endings: 1 normal, 1 sad and 1 NTR-tragedy. Actually I did not want to make NTR-tragedy ending but I want to make the game more diverse, if you are not into it do not worry, I hide it deep need some specific conditions to active it.

- There is an easter egg for future contents of One More Chance, hope you can see it :D.

*If you find out any errors, please send me messages. Thank you and enjoy the game see you in One More Chance Chapter 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_10739

This is a standalone game. The story is about memories of the MC in One More Chance. You will go through memories of his first love.

- Score element: making right choices to earn love points, it will decide ending.

- 3 endings: 1 normal, 1 sad and 1 NTR-tragedy. Actually I did not want to make NTR-tragedy ending but I want to make the game more diverse, if you are not into it do not worry, I hide it deep need some specific conditions to active it.

- There is an easter egg for future contents of One More Chance, hope you can see it :D.

*If you find out any errors, please send me messages. Thank you and enjoy the game see you in One More Chance Chapter 2.

Created new thread for the standalone game

Jun 10, 2018

Do u have post of 13 September?

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes