divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Look, he may be famous for you guys, we don't know who the fuck he is... at least I don't... Never seen that face before.
TV Chef mostly famous for saying "Bam"! while he throw Cyanne pepper all over his food thinking it makes it taste better.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's Ronaldo and there's not even really a close second. Not saying great things don't come from your country, that's just the first thing people will think of off the top of their head, in the states anyway. Men think of him because he's your most known world class athlete to us, and women, well I'll let you guess that.
Since I pay zero attention to Football (the thing you call Soccer) I could say we have other great and better things, but, even I can't say that I don't know about him. It is however sad that the country with the oldest borders in Europe, is known only for that guy that happened to be born inside our borders.

Anyway, at least some people now know we aren't a Spanish Province. LOL

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Since I pay zero attention to Football (the thing you call Soccer) I could say we have other great and better things, but, even I can't say that I don't know about him. It is however sad that the country with the oldest borders in Europe, is known only for that guy that happened to be born inside our borders.

Anyway, at least some people now know we aren't a Spanish Province. LOL
If it makes you feel any better/worse, I know Luis Figo as well. :) Seriously though, I honestly don't know much about the country. You guys just don't make the news over here a whole lot for whatever reason. Not that I watch a whole lot of news anyway. Although, I do like some Fernando Pessoa poems. Not sure if there's a bunch lost in translation, but what I've read I liked. My favorite poet of all time is from Spain though, Federico Garcia Lorca.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
BTW just watch a British movie from the early 1960s (The Day The Earth Caught Fire.) pretty good. They gave temperatures in Fahrenheit. I mean when they said it was "95° in Brighton" if that was Celsius, everyone there would have been dead.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well it is kind of true. Few years back that group of Japanese scientists counted, and by their count about half of everything invented ever was Britain. A tiny island inventing as much as the rest of the world put together ain't bad.
I mean, that's not hard when you got half the worlds resources basically flowing into your tiny island in the Victorian era. :p

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If it makes you feel any better/worse, I know Luis Figo as well. :) Seriously though, I honestly don't know much about the country. You guys just don't make the news over here a whole lot for whatever reason. Not that I watch a whole lot of news anyway. Although, I do like some Fernando Pessoa poems. Not sure if there's a bunch lost in translation, but what I've read I liked. My favorite poet of all time is from Spain though, Federico Garcia Lorca.
Fernando Pessoa translated his poems to English, he was completely fluent in it.

The poem that makes me tremble is one of his:

I'll leave here a link for a documentary on a theme you may be interested in.

Peace :)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Fernando Pessoa translated his poems to English, he was completely fluent in it.

The poem that makes me tremble is one of his:

I'll leave here a link for a documentary on a theme you may be interested in.

That was good one, think I've read it before, but can't remember completely. It's been since College/University (two words that mean the same thing in the U.S. but different everywhere else). I probably won't watch the documentary, since I probably lived about half of it. It's not that I feel like that sort of stuff would make me want to use. It's just to be honest since I got sober, I can't stand needles. Even when they have to take blood at the doctors office I can hardly deal with it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That was good one, think I've read it before, but can't remember completely. It's been since College/University (two words that mean the same thing in the U.S. but different everywhere else). I probably won't watch the documentary, since I probably lived about half of it. It's not that I feel like that sort of stuff would make me want to use. It's just to be honest since I got sober, I can't stand needles. Even when they have to take blood at the doctors office I can hardly deal with it.
There's only one single shot with a needle. Most of the video is about the policy and how it is done.

I understand completely. It took me a LONG time to be able to start your game, because I was afraid it would be something that would bring up the death of my brother. It took some convincing. Then I plunged in and I don't regret it.

I can summarize the video, if you want. Just say so.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
TV Chef mostly famous for saying "Bam"! while he throw Cyanne pepper all over his food thinking it makes it taste better.
Actually, Emeril Lagasse's spice of choice is garlic. I know it's a vegetable, but commonly used as a spice. And garlic DOES make a helluva lot of foods taste better.

When he said, "Let's kick it up a notch!", as his audience cheered, it was most often because he was adding garlic to the dish.

Also, since Emeril's restaurants feature Cajun and Creole cuisines, I doubt that he uses all that much cayenne pepper, which is featured more in Mexican and Central American dishes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean, that's not hard when you got half the worlds resources basically flowing into your tiny island in the Victorian era. :p
Nah, the industrial revolution happened before the empire. The empire was exporting progress Britain had already made to the rest of the world.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
hmm i will have to check this out CHOICE! (y)
You reacted to the OP with a "mad face". Then you go on to play the game and ask why they use heroin? Then you go on to rate it with 2 stars. And, in your rating you ask questions that show you obviously haven't played hardly any of the game. It straight up says in the overview "you live with your girlfriend who is also an addict". If you didn't like that idea why did you play it in the first place? It's your kind who make me find less and less valuable in this place as time goes on. So all the questions you ask in your review are answered in the overview. Also the first sex except with Lydia is the only one that's on the house with a few of the girls. If you'd have played long enough before penning your half baked entirely subjective and inaccurate review you would know that. Not to mention again, reacting to the OP with a mad face. So, why would you play it? That's just crazy to me. Kind of sounds like you had an agenda to begin with.

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Someone ignorant who only played a short part of the game gave a bad rating again. Please, if you like this game, rate it.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Someone ignorant who only played a short part of the game gave a bad rating again. Please, if you like this game, rate it.
Hell man, I've got people who have been in this thread the whole damn time that love the game who won't write a few lines about it (of course maybe they want to wait till it's finished, which I would entirely respect). I'm so tired of this place I could throw up. If I didn't have to come on here to do a few mods I wouldn't come on here at all anymore. It's not worth it even for the good people at this point. You want to know why there's hardly any devs on this site anymore? It's because of people like that dude. Who wants to work their ass off on something for months to have to come on and read some stupid shit like that. Just so they can continue to be a member of a mostly toxic community.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes