• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3062428

Overview:
A Step-sister who's been confidential with her true identity not to be revealed because she is a futa, thus being feeling peculiar about herself she never divulge to the others. Until one day things changed when she met her charmingly step-brother, he seems to be curious also contemplate about her life but little did he know that his curiosity will met the prodigious lust he'd could've ever imagine.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-05
Release Date: 2023-11-04
Developer: Zell/Zelltin - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Length: A short visual novel at around 10k words.
Other Games: One Lewd World
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

I Really :love::love: this game. It was Cute, and sadly:cry: too short.
- I am curious why a 'straight' young man would have and play with a dildo. :unsure:
Is the MC's step-mom a Futa also?
I would REALLY like to see More of this game;
so Many possibilities; and it is refreshing not to have a whiney-ass (homophobic male) MC.
Why does Our MC look trans?? he looks like he has Boobs instead of pec's (for someone who does not exercise)
sex17.jpg

Dp4s0

Feb 19, 2023
well sword battles, it's a bit short; will you extend it, or it's completed. Because even then it's promising

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I Really :love::love: this game. It was Cute, and sadly:cry: too short.
- I am curious why a 'straight' young man would have and play with a dildo. :unsure:
Is the MC's step-mom a Futa also?
I would REALLY like to see More of this game;
so Many possibilities; and it is refreshing not to have a whiney-ass (homophobic male) MC.
Why does Our MC look trans?? he looks like he has Boobs instead of pec's (for someone who does not exercise)
View attachment 3100772
Based on what the mom was saying I'm pretty sure she's also a futa I imagine she heard both of you if you could hear her so that could be interesting and why he was practicing sucking a dildo when he's straight I don't know

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I feel like this site needs a pretty drastic expansion to the tags system to make them more comprehensive and less vague. Just tagging a game with futa/trans can imply a range of possibilities, and the incest tag is equally (if not moreso) vague. Personally I feel like the forum needs tags for futa-on-male and futa-on-female (along with any other relevant variations), as well as stepcest to help us users differentiate when a game has real incest in it or if it's just implied/"cultural" incest, i.e. that whole step thing. Which let's face it, is not really incest on any sane level.

-Mal

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Fix MC Name for One Aggressive Futa Step Sister v1.03.

Even if this game is only a preamble, not being able to name the MC bothers me a little. He has an androgynous face and feminine breasts, so Zack isn't the best choice of name in my language. So I've created this fix so that the player can name the MC at the start of the game.

Screenshot_20240414_145116_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rixen and MalLiz

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Fix MC Name for One Aggressive Futa Step Sister v1.03.

Even if this game is only a preamble, not being able to name the MC bothers me a little. He has an androgynous face and feminine breasts, so Zack isn't the best choice of name in my language. So I've created this fix so that the player can name the MC at the start of the game.

Not that I'm at all likely to ever play this game, I'm still going to go ahead and thank you on behalf of those that do intend to play it. So thank you!

Really, it's always bothered the living fucking hell out of me when developers can't even be bothered to include that basic of a feature into their game. It's so simple yet vital!

-Mal

Reactions: Mist.
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes