4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Ok, despite it being kinetic and unmarked which kinda pisses me off...I liked this a lot. It would be nice to see this further expanded some day or get more spin-offs. You could almost make a mini-series with just the few characters showed here. Show the mom and dad story, show how things go with Ashley in the future, maybe even have her come back as a third with Hanna and Zack.

There is a few typos, but not a horrible amount. The renders are pretty. I am just going to rant for a minute but something people get wrong about universities a lot is a few things: 1) frequently they have less than 5 days. Most college students keep their college days 2-3 days a week, sometimes 4, very rarely ever 5. 2) University doesn't give "review" first days, because of the afore mentioned days, they hit the ground running with work to be done from day one.

That's not bad for this game or anything, I just want to vent because of how often college is portrayed like its highschool and they are extremely different.

Lastly, game was unmarked kinetic. I said it before, but man that irks me, probably more so because I enjoyed this. It would be awesome if this ever gets continued or a spin-off to become a proper game with choices and consequences (not just do you want to see content A or not?)

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Hey Dev, I know you are putting One Lewd World "On Hold", but are you planning to bring some of the cool animations and stomach bulging from that game into this one at some point?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Needs to be marked as Completed.

Extremely small update. Don't even bother.

Peace :(

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
was looking interesting until i saw the grossly overgrown anatomy. No thanks. Why can't there be some games/VNs with decent artwork that have normal sized bodies, almost everything posted these days, giant boobs, giant ass, giant penis.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I was hoping there'd be more to this. She's only there briefly but it would have been fantastic if there'd been content involving Jane, the mom.

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
It's not much now, but it has real potential. This could be a really great intro for an outstanding game, but there's just not enough content for me to feel comfortable giving any rating as it is now. Furthermore, as it is now, it's too kinetic. It needs choices. So I really hope that, if this game gets developed further, it gets actual choices that branch off to different paths and different endings and isn't just a kinetic novel. But even choices that circle back to the same path and lead to the same ending are better than no choices at all. (You can always talk to me privately if you want some ideas. I'm a professional writer and highly skilled.) Regardless, I would be remiss if I didn't also point out that the art is freaking fantastic.

And the sex scene... it's hot, but it could be so much better. The protagonist is too eager. It would be so much sexier if he was resistant at first. The first time, he should be made to feel like he has no choice in the matter. He shouldn't start to accept it and enjoy it and fall in love until later on down the road. (Or maybe not at all, and he only ever submits just because he thinks he has no choice. That's where choices and branching paths can come into play, see?)

I hope this develops into something really great, because it certainly does have that potential. I will be keeping an eye on it.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes