• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, straight out of a Futa Anatomy Book.

I find your comment something of a curiosity. Bare with me, I can't ascertain if you think Futas are real and are simply complaining about this one's size, OR, you are complaining about a story with a Fantasy character.

Basically I am between is this guy an idiot or simply ignorant? I do hope for the curable option.

Peace :(

• Angry
Reactions: mr__person__

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018

I find your comment something of a curiosity. Bare with me, I can't ascertain if you think Futas are real and are simply complaining about this one's size, OR, you are complaining about a story with a Fantasy character.

Basically I am between is this guy an idiot or simply ignorant? I do hope for the curable option.

i'd say its the size because good fuckin lord. thats a fuckin jimmy johns sandwich and a half yo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Somebody accidentally put "female protagonist" instead of "male protagonist" or "futa/trans protagonist". I was confused about that, saw the screenshots and thought "Well that's a very... androgynous female." only to find out that they were actually a male. Disappointing, was hoping for some futa on female, but oh well.

EDIT: I just noticed "female domination" lmao

If you're looking at the previews until the final one, you'd still be left unsure. Nothing new to gleam from it. "Oh how they have a flat chest!" Yeah you can discern that from the first preview image.

Pretty rude for no reason too.
:unsure:

Now why would you reply as if I was talking to/about you in first place? The words "aggressive futa" automatically registers as Futa on Male to me because 90% of the time that is what it it's going to be. Lo and behold :HideThePain:... Idk how anyone actually interested in futa content doesn't recognize this pattern.

So to me, a person seeing a thread with that title, then further seeing the weird ass looking MC in the previews (lets be honest the model is weird), and then going into the thread to do nothing more than say "Heh gayyyyy" is plain stupid. Seems there is always a handful of clowns that do that when Imo it was obvious. They just cant resist. Oh well.

So I wasn't taking to/about you or people like yourself. :coffee:

Last edited:

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
:unsure:

Now why would you reply as if I was talking to/about you in first place? The words "aggressive futa" automatically registers as Futa on Male to me because 90% of the time that is what it it's going to be. Lo and behold :HideThePain:... Idk how anyone actually interested in futa content doesn't recognize this pattern.

So to me, a person seeing a thread with that title, then further seeing the weird ass looking MC in the previews (lets be honest the model is weird), and then going into the thread to do nothing more than say "Heh gayyyyy" is plain stupid. Seems there is always a handful of clowns that do that when Imo it was obvious. They just cant resist. Oh well.

So I wasn't taking to/about you or people like yourself. :coffee:
Alright there buddy you clearly have a lot to unpack. Making all of these assumptions about people, being this fucking rude holy shit, lumping me in with people that apparently came in just to say "heh gayyyyy" (which I haven't seen any comments like that). You need to relax, get off the internet for a while.

You too. Calm down.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
A Step-sister who's been confidential with her true identity not to be revealed because she is a futa, thus being feeling peculiar about herself she never divulge to the others. Until one day things changed when she met her charmingly step-brother, he seems to be curious also contemplate about her life but little did he know that his curiosity will met the prodigious lust he'd could've ever imagine.
The FUCK kind of grammar do you call that?!

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Just put the gay tag already, I hate it when these games are not hidden from the Last Update list despite "gay" being in my excluded tags.
I'd like to browse the last updates without seeing a guy taking it in the ass, if you don't mind.
The hypocrisy that I see in this confusing tagging is that the "sister" is clearly a trans/shemale (cock+balls), not a futanari. Trans and futa should be split once for all. Then the MC takes the sister-dude's cock in the arse, so at least a gay tag should be needed.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Don't know why everybody is yelling at each other chillout. Anyway game is great, the story might have progressed a bit too fast. Would have been nicer in my opinion to have the step sis slowly tease and corrupt the MC as that seemed to be the center of the story. Still curious to see where this will lead. Keep it up !

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes