CG Completed Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna Da yo na. [ORC SOFT]

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I thought this scene looked super hot so I'm using a couple MTL's to translate the scene and then fixing up the sentences to make more sense in English (90% done).

I'm just putting the translated dialogue on a word document, but I'll upload it for anyone that wants to get an idea about what's being said.

Disclaimer: I don't know Japanese and this will be in no way 100% accurate, but from the what I've translated so far it's pretty hot (at least to me)

View attachment 1122438
I can help you about the context because im already translate this to my language so i know what going on each scenes.

Reactions: hentaiguy0608

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
Alright my translation for this scene is complete! :) This is mostly for my own personal use but I figured I'd share it with anyone else that might want it!

You should be able to read this while playing the scene, whenever there's a paragraph space that means the dialogue in the dialogue box has changed. I also color coded the names to match the color of the names as they appear in the game.

I'll probably translate a couple more of the group scenes like this one, since a lot of them look very promising! :devilish:

Again, this dialogue is in no way 100% accurate and there are most likely some misinterpretations, but regardless it's still a pretty hot read!

4e4ef9577af4afb4517b37cc853f81daf89acc3d359840f1758579f96634896f.png

(If you need help with who is who: Aiko is the mom on the top being fucked by Mako. Ryoko is on the bottom being screwed by Hiro. Hiro is Aiko's son. Mako is Ryoko's son)

Last edited:

snoopjkue

Sep 23, 2017
Alright my translation for this scene is complete! :) This is mostly for my own personal use but I figured I'd share it with anyone else that might want it!

You should be able to read this while playing the scene, whenever there's a paragraph space that means the dialogue in the dialogue box has changed. I also color coded the names to match the color of the names as they appear in the game.

I'll probably translate a couple more of the group scenes like this one, since a lot of them look very promising! :devilish:

Again, this dialogue is in no way 100% accurate and there are most likely some misinterpretations, but regardless it's still a pretty hot read!

(If you need help with who is who: Aiko is the mom on the top being fucked by Mako. Ryoko is on the bottom being screwed by Hiro. Hiro is Aiko's son. Mako is Ryoko's son)
more please :love:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is there anybody who played this who can tell if only the sons gets to fuck them or other ppl too?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
does this not have an actual translation thread? Or I assume everyone kind of just decided to use this one for that purpose?