CG Completed Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna Da yo na. [ORC SOFT]

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
What kind of PNGs are they? Cannot be opened with any Windows 10 tool (Photo Viewer, Paint, Paint3D). No thumbnails in explorer either. Downloaded from mega and zippyshare.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So reading the comments is this images from a game or no cause getting conflicting feedback lol

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks, Sherlock. Unfortunately we don't have a right tag for it and certainly it's not a comic.
I mean it doesn't even belong on this site, honestly.

Anyone who wants to play this game you can download it from sukebei.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

You could say the same for the Affect3D comics, since most of them are only CG's and have no text whatsoever.

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
ITS A DAMN GAME HALLO?! ! DONT BULLSHIT ME! IM HENTAI MESITER! Since it's japanese im gonna use VNR .. but damn some good scenes that game gameeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Just finished downloading it.
Hey, how can I play it in English ? With Translation program or something ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

How long have you been running this site. I didn't realise you'd taken over to be able to dictate what can and can't be on here.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
How long have you been running this site. I didn't realise you'd taken over to be able to dictate what can and can't be on here.
Its not a comic or a manga and there is no tag for it. They might as well just allow untranslated games on here rather than posting the CG Rips of those untranslated games..But its not like I actually care so you don't have to stay butthurt.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Its not a comic or a manga and there is no tag for it. They might as well just allow untranslated games on here rather than posting the CG Rips of those untranslated games..But its not like I actually care so you don't have to stay butthurt.
Your answer here is the most useless. Go and cry to the staff or the mod.

Oh, wait, you said that you don't care so why are you even here in the first place? Playing the good samaritan?

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Your answer here is the most useless. Go and cry to the staff or the mod.

Oh, wait, you said that you don't care so why are you even here in the first place? Playing the good samaritan?
why are you mad lol