CG Completed Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna Da yo na. [ORC SOFT]

drew

May 19, 2017
we need the games translated no the comics... stop translatin pixel games and start to translate this kind of things,,,, this art is so fucking hot.... NTR..bitch wives,,,,....omfg huehue

mythos143

Oct 1, 2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE!!! I can't the game because I cant read Japanese but this will do.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Im already translated this game and another game(MTL). So now i need someone can talking good english to translated it so i can put it to game
How much is there to translate? I could help with proper grammar and stuff but I'll be able to properly check it in around 6-7 hours cause I just got to work and can't mess around too much on here until I go home haha

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
How much is there to translate? I could help with proper grammar and stuff but I'll be able to properly check it in around 6-7 hours cause I just got to work and can't mess around too much on here until I go home haha
Here is my email: nguyenlucminhthong18@gmail.com, just sent me an email, im uploading the game i will send the link back to you and guide you to edit it. No need to rush just take your time to do it. all i have done now Edit code to translate names and translated all diaglog(mtl) now im translated images.

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
I thought this scene looked super hot so I'm using a couple MTL's to translate the scene and then fixing up the sentences to make more sense in English (90% done).

I'm just putting the translated dialogue on a word document, but I'll upload it for anyone that wants to get an idea about what's being said.

Disclaimer: I don't know Japanese and this will be in no way 100% accurate, but from the what I've translated so far it's pretty hot (at least to me)

13d0230cb8d2b666a1ff09b081def01829791841803e1f0be1a09e0637a010ef.png