3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

matrixita

Mar 13, 2018
The story was great and the two woman are perfect, please go ahead and show us what the mother can do.
U think you have to work with corruption point in this game, more woman are corrupted with the right answer more H scene will be show, also if the woman was not corrupter other hot scene of innocent woman was shown.. what do you think about it?

If you need inspiration of a new character watch Jalande Jaguar in youtube ;)

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
whats the difference this version and the one before that
A new day was added with some tweaks to the script, and also some adjustments in the models, haven't had time to redo the first version's renders so the model tweaks are more obvious in the new renders. Mostly Sarah tweaks in the breasts and ass, with Miranda it was just editing the level of gloss on the lips.

If you played the version before this then you know the set up, 0.0002 covers the meet up/reunion with Miranda and Sarah, a coffee trip and a look at the gym where Sarah works.

To be more technical, double the amount of code and 120+ renders were added

If you are the kind of person on the forum who doesn't like early versions without sexual content, might want to leave off for now

Hope that helps :)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Big apologies in advance for the long post folks, its necessary and wont happen often!

Two versions in and I'm happy with the game's progress, its early I know but I like where I'm at, especially since weeks ago you didn't even know about this game. Now we have a good amount of people checking it out and making suggestions and that's fucking great :)

I'm still having a real issue with render quality, hardware limits don't give good results, but that should be fixed with the new PC. If only I could blame everything on the hardware, the bigger problem is still lighting. Even when renders are not demanding and clean, it still looks meh in places and fucking awful in others.

I'm looking at a lot of different tutorials, so I'm hoping this will be fixed by just getting more experience with Daz3D

Now that's done, my next point is about the next version and how I write. I don't know if it comes across since its not labeled in the game, but versions are scripted day by day.

I like to keep days in separate documents to keep things easy to track, so when I was finishing up writing day two, I count 0.0001 as day 0 since its an intro, it came up shorter. I don't think that's bad because it turned out how I wanted it to, so I wont pad it out, not everyday is going to be full of events, that's how real life works lol.

The next version however, will not be shorter, because I've decided to combine day 2 and 3 into the same version, that will be labeled 0.0003. The day 2 event is another trip to the gym and hang out with Sarah and day 3 is the introduction of Jame's day job.

(I've planned this out a lot further than some people might think :p)

But that's not all that happens. In both days new characters are introduced!

Now, before I start, I just want to reassure people that Miranda and Sarah are the focus of the story and it will stay that way, hell Miranda is an even bigger focus than Sarah, but this story cant be just three characters the whole time and each character makes sense in the context of the story

(I even mentioned in another post that Miranda has a half-sister who will turn up, so there are more after this)

Anyway intro time, hope you like them!

(And don't be too shocked not all of them are black! LOL)

Katie
Katie Intro.png
Some might remember that name appearing? Katie, who is a couple of years older than Sarah, is her colleague and good friend. The two have an equal love for fitness and hang out a lot, so with James being around Sarah again, the two had to meet. Which means future content will involve grabbing drinks with the girls and becoming pals with Katie, who knows what else might happen during that as well....did I mention she is bi-sexual :p

Pepper
Pepper Intro.png
Pepper is the mature, long time secretary of the software company James works for, so she'll turn up whenever the story is at Jame's work, and maybe outside that? People make friends at work and Pepper is popular with everyone there, she's the first face they see in the morning and is very....motherly shall I say? Most would just say a MILF lol

Ariana
Ariana Intro.png
Ariana is the same age as James, and the other member of his department at work, cant have him working alone. Ari is laid back, just treats work as work, not looking to move up the ranks, just turn up and get paid, she is also pretty easy to get along with, as James will find out, so long as he pulls his weight on the job!

Hope you like them, and look forward to meeting them soon!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Excellent to hear you're plotting ahead. It's the best way to build any creative story, novel or game. Happy to have other characters, it enriches the game, but I am pleased the M&S remain the focus.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Excellent to hear you're plotting ahead. It's the best way to build any creative story, novel or game. Happy to have other characters, it enriches the game, but I am pleased the M&S remain the focus.
i agree with @Ignatz in these. new characters can be good, but can also be a major distraction for the game. i've seen too many games like that. the dev focusing too much the new added character that not so important with the story in the first place and make the story run wild, in the end they don't even know where to go from there, making the quality of the game from 100 to zero just in a few updates. a lot of lewd scene is good, but for me personally, story and immersion is more satisfying.

sorry for my bad english.

matrixita

Mar 13, 2018
the dialog are too long, I think you have to insert more interactions, less dialogue e add more frame or POV.
Great Job Brother

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I can't wait until you show us her end.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, well I can't let you be the only one with clever dialog...

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Just realized I left something out of Katie's little intro, it has to do with her and Sarah and well, the rather large difference in their height, she isn't a fan of being considered short lol

She isn't much a fan of being a lot flatter than Miranda either, but Sarah has that issue as well, the girls cant compete with that MILF chest haha

It's hard to tell on the intro render so here's a render to demonstrate the difference :p

Compare Heights.png

Katie is actually the shortest character in the whole game, with the smallest tits and ass as well, that includes characters who haven't even been seen yet too, and so working on Katie's model was a little tricky at some points because of it lol

Although for those who don't like the exaggeration in other models she might be more liked, even if she's got some muscle on that small frame :p

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Never noticed, thought the mods updating the first post would have done that.

I don't actually have the ability to edit that post
I can't see the new changelog anywhere. Probably I'm blind. Do you mind post it. I will update the OP.
Thanks

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I can't see the new changelog anywhere. Probably I'm blind. Do you mind post it. I will update the OP.
Thanks
Sure no prob, I looked back and I probably didn't post the specifics

...That or we're both fucking blind lol

Version 0.0001

- First release

Version 0.0002

- One new day added to the story
- 124 new renders
- New main menu image
- Multiple fixes to the previous script
- Adjustments made to existing models based on feedback

Think this covers it, way to early for the change log to say much :p