QSP Completed Office 14: Career [v2.00] [Mrrhyde]

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
This is a stupid question but when is payday? And is it automatic? I am sitting at the 21st I am paid monthly?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
What's the deal with available money and credit on card?
I dipped into the negatives for available money and now it's acting erratically.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Payday should be 15 & 30 (IIRC). You should get notified as the clock moves past midnight.
Thanks, good to know wish I paid more attention got coast 3 more days wen little overboard with gifts in my save, and getting to point I got worry about more debt plus was getting to point where the girl in the apartment was starting to be a constant announce reminding me I need to save money to get her to do something other then take up space and not say more then what is 3 words to me

Edit wait I got paid on 15 but it went on my credit card, how do I get that into my account I never seem to use the credit card for anything. Not only that I got so many raises my salary is 1k+ now but I didn't even get close to that in pay... Seems like bonuses are still good, but I can't seem to make money to save my life to pay off stacy like this...

Last edited:

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
my salary is 1k+ now but I didn't even get close to that in pay...
I think you get 1/2 salary on 15 and 1/2 on 30. I made sure I asked Dani for a raise every day; save before bed; & reload if I didn't get the raise. [Weak yes, but less frustrating :)]

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah seems the credit is what you get paid next time seen it go up every time I get a raise and when you get paid it says something about credits, so put one and one together credit appears to be your next paycheck amount.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
... credit appears to be your next paycheck amount.
Be careful, I think (or understood) credit was the amount you could go in the "hole" until next payday.

Example:
account balance:
available: $50
(credit on card: $800)

Means you have $50 and an $800 line of credit. If you spend 850 and your next payday isn't at least 800, it's GAME OVER.
I'm not entirely sure about that because it's a year or longer since that happened to me (and it wasn't in the completed game when it did).

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
Who's Natalee (Nat) in IRL? it's not said in credits (unless that gif did too quickly)

*edit* I found that name >.> man that credits of Natalee so quick omg

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
@Evergrey wo4ked out my problem have to fuck her after in your otepad get line like now who has a acess card to everything. If you played it like my first playthrough you screwed. Though lucky i save lot and thank you
wut? what's otepad get line xD

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
So I've got a bug (only now playing it)....I have to fuck the cleaner so she drops a card...unfortunately, I can only do that at home, since whenever I pick the option to fuck her in an office, there is no text and I have to press "emergency exit"...help

Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
I can't work it out - I follow the walkthrough and talk to Stacy and I check (what I take to be) the note which says "February 3: To visit the company for job interview", and then I go outside but there's no office to wait outside of. There's just a convenience store, the adult store, and home. It also says outside "Where can I go? I don't know the address!"; is there another note with the address on that I'm missing?

Sevatar

Jun 3, 2017
It seems that this link work:

idk about version, from russian sites.