QSP Completed Office 14: Career [v2.00] [Mrrhyde]

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ok here it is sorry about me posting so much, but here is the qsp without the goods, or drop down image next to it, had to keep variable or i kept getting syntax errors. enjoy

Edit: 8:21 pm AEST 26/09
Time to describe what this qsp does.
Go to the shop button to spawn about 10025 dollars. The other button increase relationship points on the last girl you spoke to. But make sure you save before using the relationship one. Dont jump straight into lover status most scenes need you to be near the end of friend line.

Ok the Moding time qsp has been uploaded same principle as before. Its in the store. save before use AND ALL DAYS START AT 7:00AM. meaning scroll time back to just before 7 to trigger day again. just the warnings.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
From what ive seen is click on it should be option. Alougb unless youve followed the quest line you cant

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ok follow main quest line get the bitch Nikki fired, eventually you'll be given her job. So basically play the game. Then every so of paper will spawn in your new office. Click on it while it in your inventory
should be a option to crumble

Edit: Inventory not Invented stupid autocorrect

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Removed all old files, on this thread with this removed link follow this quote to post with new link
so no one gets the old qsp ok people

Also i might be able to add a few more functions going trial and error in the next hour or so. Has to do with time

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
YAY i found the function that controls time, so just query and does anyone want something that mods the time or not,

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I cant get past the part where I'm supposed to be friends with stacy :/ any tips? (yes I have paid the debt)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I cant get past the part where I'm supposed to be friends with stacy :/ any tips? (yes I have paid the debt)
I wanna say you have to get promoted. Then once you come home one day, you'll find her and her girlfriend in stacy's room

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Have you completed the macho quest
You need to be friends with stacy to start that quest so no :(

edit: I just noticed that the stats increase a lil bit everyday when I greet her, gonna try that for a few days and then if I still need help I'll post it here.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@TheyCallMeSomething i know how it feels l, though once you become her friend. its one of the easiest quest there is.

@MrBee honestly i got six without knowing how but i think you ask them after you start the quest/fuck buddy

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
what finish the reshuffle quest ?

I have 2 of 5 aproved offers

but i dont know what obtain the other 3

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it is about the salery aprovement. ask danni about it. you need 5x succece on it.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also make sure that you're doing your assignment on time or before they are due. That will help with your request for a raise