QSP Completed Office 14: Career [v2.00] [Mrrhyde]

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Great i think find a great Bug

in the mision the last straw after fuck emily in the basement and talk to dany the option to chat with Hali not apear and I cant talt to her
therefore I can not continue

any idea ? or any can put a saved game without bug ?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Lol im stuck just after it says time to get in directors safe. Cant get into lounge to get at it

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
you should bring with you the cleaners ID all the time as it lets you into all the rooms

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah how do you get that, for the webcam quest i waited in each room until person left

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
have sex with the cleaner in your office after you finish the maid quest, her ID should be in that room and you can pick it up after she has left the room

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
if you fucked the cleaner already that means you have finished the maid quest, you should check every room where you fucked the cleaner/ Sophia the ID should be in one of them, note that the ID is like the Paper its easy to miss

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Nothing works im fucked

the bug have break all my progress

anyone can send a save game that The last Straw after fuked Emily in the basement can talk with haly in Law building ?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@Evergrey wo4ked out my problem have to fuck her after in your otepad get line like now who has a acess card to everything. If you played it like my first playthrough you screwed. Though lucky i save lot and thank you

busu34

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to activate the housekeeper quest? The walkthrough makes it seem like I should already have it, but I don't. I have taken over the deputy director and am working on the reshuffle quest.

This is a second playthrough for me and I remember one of the ladies mentioning that the cleaner takes outside work and that kind of activated it last time. Can't for the life of me remember who or if my mind is just making that up.

EDIT: Ok, for anyone else having an issue, it is triggered by running into the cleaner in your office. For me it was the deputy directors. You fix her cell phone, then you talk to Sam and she mentions that you can hire her.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Mate just a heads up, there is a walkthrough for it. Is located on the OP. Its the one from the document in the files. I just moved it to a txt document for easier use

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
tried using the QSP save editor but there isn't a value for money or something

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Lol could have told you thats why i made the modded qsp's

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I didn't realize there was 4 pages of posts when I posted that. I did find a value for the salary but altering it resets as it acts like you haven't been hired yet.

Kirito0017

Nov 13, 2016
My game seems to be broken? I'm at the "corrupt mary" quest but whenever i try to fuck sophia in the office i get no option to continue. Any suggestions?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
My game seems to be broken? I'm at the "corrupt mary" quest but whenever i try to fuck sophia in the office i get no option to continue. Any suggestions?
I havent played in a while.but are you the boss under the actor dani daniels