Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
I did not say it would be abandoned (but it could be too): it is just waiting another five years for this game to be finished - is too long for me pesonally.

I really hoped that after https://f95zone.to/threads/autumn-boulevard-final-discipleofvirginia.18844/ we would soon see this game finished, but now all the hopes are crushed.

With the current schdule (more than a half year for one update) plus another game now - it is not difficult to predict how long it will take to be finished (unless there is only one episode left).

So for all the hardcore fans - best of luck.
Extremely unreasonable to think that this game should be finished soon. I'd wager it will have as much content as autumn boulevard, and this isn't the first time the dev has worked on a different game as well as Of Birds and Bees, so I'm not sure where this outrage is coming from.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Extremely unreasonable to think that this game should be finished soon. I'd wager it will have as much content as autumn boulevard, and this isn't the first time the dev has worked on a different game as well as Of Birds and Bees, so I'm not sure where this outrage is coming from.
It is not outrage, it is just sadness that now (with the second game) it will take another five years or so.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
If I am wrong - I admit it right away (and I did it befor on this forum), but in this case - I don't think I am wrong though (five years already and now a new game).
Many games go past the 5 year mark in development and are going past the 5 year mark, so based on your logic all of those AVN's will be abandoned too so we'll see.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Many games go past the 5 year mark in development and are going past the 5 year mark, so based on your logic all of those AVN's will be abandoned too so we'll see.
Look, you might be right, but I personally lost my hope with this game (after the new game news).

I am sorry, but this is how I feel about it now (maybe it will change one day - I really hope so).

Peace everybody.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Another 'five years or so', means 'never' to me.

Let's face it 'ten years' for the game is a bit too much (today we don't even know what will happen in the next two years).
Again: Make up your mind, brother.

'five years or so' means 'never' to you, but 'ten years' is only 'a bit too much'? I'm a bit lost reading your posts. lol

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have a few questions.

I'm planning to start over when version 0.8 is released, with that in mind.

Will Mel get a new landlord, who after moving in discovers Ya's plan, and decides to continue it?

After Klaudia wins her bet against Diva, will I soon be able to get on the Diva path?

Will this get an Android phone app version?
I remember when I first played this when it was just released, there was an android version and I would prefer to play this on that rather than my shitty cheap laptop.

Veigar69420

Apr 8, 2023
my game keeps crashing whenever i open the characters screen in the story index after meeting sigge, is there some way to fix this?

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes