darkdesigns

Oct 22, 2018
Out of curiosity, does the full version expand on the story at all? I played through the beta, but haven't gotten around to checking out the full version 0.7. I had assumed it ends at the same place, but if there's more I'm definitely going to have to start a new playthrough now, rather than waiting for the next release. I've been craving more of Klaudia for a while it feels like. lol

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
can we get more links the downloads say i'll be waiting for 4 to 6 hours and the other good d load sites limit it to 5gigs

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
What's the point of having a defloration scene without seeing an actual penetration? Autumn Boulevard was already so anal orientated that in one ending the sheriff succeeded impregnating three women including mc without single vaginal sex scene. Was that a giant poop in their bellies caused by constipation?

Still hoping to play a scene with Lester getting some (virgin) teen pussy (and actually seeing it...).

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, perhaps it’s time for advanced fans of this wonderful game to think about creating fan signs to advertise the game at the same time :);)

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
this is the one I use :p
Thanks for the answer. Wonderful work, but it was not published. It seems to me that something is missing, this is not horror, as it might seem to those who have not played. But the author sets out his concept, he sees this. Further the problems of the players. Thanks again :)(y)

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Thanks for the answer. Wonderful work, but it was not published. It seems to me that something is missing, this is not horror, as it might seem to those who have not played. But the author sets out his concept, he sees this. Further the problems of the players. Thanks again :)(y)
Ah don't worry, I will let the author of this piece of media text know

doesheknow.jpg

donnyshmokes

Nov 8, 2020
The mac version gets script errors at the 2nd terminal so im stuck - anyone know how to fix that or possibly have a save right after the terminal? great game btw

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Where is the sissification in this?

From what I see, Erica is a submissive futa and Ryan is turning into a girl.

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Need help!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v06.rpy", line 8835, in script
    jump gameover
ScriptError: could not find label 'gameover'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump gameover
  File "E:\Games\OfBirdsandBees-v07-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Games\OfBirdsandBees-v07-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Of Birds and Bees v07
Wed Jan 31 08:12:08 2024

Oct 11, 2023
Need help!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump gameover

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump gameover
  File "E:\Games\OfBirdsandBees-v07-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Games\OfBirdsandBees-v07-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Of Birds and Bees v07
Wed Jan 31 08:12:08 2024
I cant help u man, just wanna say: funny name

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes