AHappyTeddy

Jul 17, 2023
Need help!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v06.rpy", line 8835, in script
    jump gameover
ScriptError: could not find label 'gameover'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump gameover
  File "E:\Games\OfBirdsandBees-v07-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Games\OfBirdsandBees-v07-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Of Birds and Bees v07
Wed Jan 31 08:12:08 2024
Twins! So take solace that you're not alone.

Code:

While running game code:
    jump gameover

Full traceback:
    jump gameover
  File "C:\Users\Sa_ll\Downloads\OfBirdsandBees-v07-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Sa_ll\Downloads\OfBirdsandBees-v07-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Of Birds and Bees v07
Mon Feb  5 22:21:04 2024

donnyshmokes

Nov 8, 2020

Code:

While running game code:
    jump gameover

Full traceback:
    jump gameover
  File "C:\Users\Sa_ll\Downloads\OfBirdsandBees-v07-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Sa_ll\Downloads\OfBirdsandBees-v07-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Of Birds and Bees v07
Same for me - holding out for a hero to send a save right after the mjolnir terminal

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018

Code:

While running game code:
    jump gameover

Full traceback:
    jump gameover

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Of Birds and Bees v07
Same for me - holding out for a hero to send a save right after the mjolnir terminal
I missed to put in a "_" in the code (Because Ren'Py). There is nothing that happens after this error code. You just go back to the title screen.

For happy teddy:

That is an ending. One of the two written.

For donny:

There is a walkthrough in the game folder.

Reactions: AHappyTeddy

AHappyTeddy

Jul 17, 2023
I wondered if it was an ending, seeing as you get an ending screen just before, it threw me off because an error screen appeared immediately after. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

Rogue1432

Apr 22, 2018
Password : raccoon. Its in the walkthrough file where .exe is located. Just scroll back to before you enter the password for terminal. I think after few failed password attempts, the ghost gets you and you get this error.

Hanzo6

Jul 1, 2022
I have a doubt about the new projects, will they be short chapters like "Fictional Story" or will they be complete games with updates like "Autumn Boulevard" or "Of Birds and Bees"?

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
I have a doubt about the new projects, will they be short chapters like "Fictional Story" or will they be complete games with updates like "Autumn Boulevard" or "Of Birds and Bees"?
One of them was going to be 3 CH long if i remember correctly. But what does it matter really? IF dev wants to make them Im all for it. Virginia makes so quality content that im in for it all whatever it gonna be along the way.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
They will have updates like those, but whay shorter. How long they will take to make though, considering "Of Birds and Bees" is my main focus, that is hard to say.

One of them was going to be 3 CH long if i remember correctly. But what does it matter really? IF dev wants to make them Im all for it. Virginia makes so quality content that im in for it all whatever it gonna be along the way.
It will be something like 3 Chapters sure, yet, with multiple endings. And those endings are long. I am aiming for each update, or chapter if you want to call it that, to be around 3000 lines each.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How far along is the corruption? Are we still in the "ew, disgusting" phase, or are we getting to the "fuck by brains out" phase?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So, I guess, we will never see the end of this game (after the new game/demo was just released)?

More than five years down the drain...
What Facts do you have to support this statement?

Just curious as I have seen nothing telling me that this AVN is now going to be abandoned or put on permanent hold.

I've seen other devs work on multiple projects at the same time.

It does not mean the end for the first project.

In some cases, it helps the dev get past a writer's or creator's block while adding to the universe in which the first story is being told.

Cheers!! :coffee:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
What Facts do you have to support this statement?

Just curious as I have seen nothing telling me that this AVN is now going to be abandoned or put on permanent hold.

I've seen other devs work on multiple projects at the same time.

It does not mean the end for the first project.

In some cases, it helps the dev get past a writer's or creator's block while adding to the universe in which the first story is being told.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I did not say it would be abandoned (but it could be too): it is just waiting another five years for this game to be finished - is too long for me pesonally.

I really hoped that after https://f95zone.to/threads/autumn-boulevard-final-discipleofvirginia.18844/ we would soon see this game finished, but now all the hopes are crushed.

With the current schdule (more than a half year for one update) plus another game now - it is not difficult to predict how long it will take to be finished (unless there is only one episode left).

So for all the hardcore fans - best of luck.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes