millerdrk

Aug 12, 2016
To anyone that might be getting an error trying to run the game, I've had some success going to the translator's website and re-downloading the translation patch. Particularly the ones that contained a Font file. Running the game in Compatibility mode for Vista, Unchecked Read-Only and Unblocked the file from properties also helped it run.

Reactions: Dumass

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
During the animations, the top half of the screen goes dark, is this supposed to happen or is it a bug?

Thantoast

Sep 9, 2017
Could it be possible to add corruption to the list of tags? I know it's irrelevant considering Lilith made the game, but I wouldn't want any fellow men of culture missing out on this heartfelt story of family bonds.

Reactions: ponyguy and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Could it be possible to add corruption to the list of tags? I know it's irrelevant considering Lilith made the game, but I wouldn't want any fellow men of culture missing out on this heartfelt story of family bonds.
Done

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
So I still have the same problem. I downloaded the game again, opened it with an emulator on admin mode, saw that there's a few save files already in (not sure if this is normal) and started a new game.

The first animated scene blocks the top half of the screen. I clicked on the other saves to see if that applies to other scenes, and they're all like this.

EDIT : I downloaded it from another source, and the problem persists. So it's very clearly on my end. If anyone knows what's causing it, I'd love the help.

I attached a picture to show the issue.

EDIT 2 : FIXED!

The problem was caused by a Windows update on Win7, called kb2803821. Deleting it fixed the issue.

Last edited:

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I just finish the Normal Ending are the other endings bad?. I am asking because I do not like to share my toys.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The one where the detective sister, or whatever she is, gets screwed and sold is the best. Shame it's not canon. Oh well. At least that means that if they ever make a sequel we'll get to pork her in that. And maybe even keep her. Fingers crossed. :evilsmile:

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes