Yuuya26

Dec 12, 2017
it doesnt show me the animated scenes only a black screen, can anyone tell me why? In other games i can see the animated scenes just fine.

Friday@Stark

Jun 12, 2023
You can download AppLocal from microsoft website, then install it and run it, there you select the exe file from game folder, works flawless for me.

If you have trouble heres a video tutorial:
Its not working still showing syntax error

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
locale emulator and use Japan local setting. should work. If it still doesn't you need to change your system setting to japan local

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
I would have loved if the red head would have been psychologically broken from seeing how her sister had already become one the MC's sex slaves, and sold her out to stay, resulting in her will being so broken that she would submissively (maybe having a hollow sense of resistance) being trained into being his third personal sex slave, instead of the few scenes of her pointlessly struggling against the training she was getting and skipping to being shipped off to some buyer while being drowned in cum during the reveal of her sister's conditioning.
i like that imagination route of your as well. could have foursome true ending.

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
if anybody would like to know, 2 of the scenario writers of this game made another game like this. But it hasn't been translated for about 10 years.

Reactions: jedymatter
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes