JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
El ending de "My sex slaves" no va gente, en ese ending tienes que hacer en las 2 decisiones del inicio coger la 2° "en grupo" y en la 3° decisión elegir "Today, I'll" 4° "I'll do It again... or I'll do It a lot".
Por alguna extraña razón esa y el otro ending por debajo del Normal Ending terminan en No Ending. (Que significa, final abierto no se sabe cómo terminará la ruta).
Si os va la 3° y elegís la 2° opción "en grupo" que es la elección con la profesora y os va pues tampoco lo he intentado pero estoy cansado con tanta escena repetida xD.

Last edited:

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
When i try open the game it says syntax error, can someone explain how to fix it?
"
If you have already used Locale Emulator correctly, but you still get syntax error, here is what you do:

Don't double click the game executable. Right click it, you should see an icon that says 'Locale Emulator', go there and run the game in japanese. "

i had syntax error but this easily solved it, hope it helps you.

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
"
If you have already used Locale Emulator correctly, but you still get syntax error, here is what you do:

Don't double click the game executable. Right click it, you should see an icon that says 'Locale Emulator', go there and run the game in japanese. "

i had syntax error but this easily solved it, hope it helps you.
the Locale Emulator doesnt show up, i did the LE install and did exactly what u said.
maybe you know why it doesnt show when i rightclick?

HornyPepe

Nov 18, 2018
Playing this on SteamDeck but the game keeps freezing when trying to play the animations. Anyone else having the same problem?

Last edited:

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
If someone's looking for similar game, i can recommend this:

No translation but works with textractor.

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
hello, who know another games like this?, or Blacklilith games, but doesn't have Gangbang Scene, or avoidable? Thanks!

Qwertz4

Apr 27, 2021
Just finished playing this game. It make me realize that i really love 2010s animation. Most of the game that i really enjoyed playing were from that era, also the scripts were quite good and not bland. I guess its time to hunt some games from more than 10 years ago.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So I'm done with this and want it gone.
How do I delete it?
It's not going away. Keeps saying this is open in another program. I checked, the game is not running, and the locale emulater has been uninstalled through LEInstaller.exe.
I cannot delete this.

Would anyone have some tips for me?

huh. . . .
I had to restart windows explorer to stop it from running then I could delete it

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: parakep
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes