Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
While the game is not that great, I love the concept. You seldom see cult games. Any other game recs that are similar to this one? With the sprinkle of free use and sandbox, maybe?
Kakuriyo

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
If you follow the in-game guide step by step it's impossible to get stuck, I recommend playing in easy (nothing changes apart from the above guide and some Yen).

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
The curse of Japanese game devs. Sometimes you get games that are pretty good but they're MTL.
The MTL is not really the problem now. The problem is that it is bad MTL. Dazedanon make really good MTL with GPT3.5 or GPT 4.
The dev from DLsite are lazy or dazed anon is a fucking chad ? without a doubt, both :)

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
I checked the whole town where is the recollection room crystal after I beat it true escape ending?

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
oh right. I played the game on the first day launch. couldn't wait for any english release so I just do it myself and I got myself a MTL my own patched. Never thought after a few month we also have MTL from DEV themselve.

Isadly

Jan 4, 2024
short but fun game, visuals are nice and the gameplay is easy, got the true ending without ntr from the first try, then explored the rest, give it a try.

Last edited:

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
I have the same problem. I followed the guide perfectly but the mountain path is blocked and so is shirne warehouse on day 3.

Reactions: T.Y.R

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
Could someone post a save from day three where you can access the warehouse and the path to the mountains, I've already tried EVERYTHING to access this path, I've already replayed the first 2 days FIVE TIMES

Reactions: T.Y.R and bucefala

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Could someone post a save from day three where you can access the warehouse and the path to the mountains, I've already tried EVERYTHING to access this path, I've already replayed the first 2 days FIVE TIMES
its not worth it. Dont think anyone has a save like that. Get a full save, see the scenes you didnt see, then you can go for the endings in the gallery.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes