ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
that's not reason, its super inflation how expensive things are, Japan is country size of California with population like 100times that of california probably more. NTR is just fetish my dude Japanese love taboo's or weird kinks, they love Incest as well look at hentai movies, its either some form of NTR, incest, Futa, or weird shit these days

second sentence you basically describing a half ass NTR game, making excuse to have NTR, just getting into relationship with the girl, not having relationship before doesn't make it NTR, you barely know her.
you actually do get to know them, after 5 days you get 3 options, one to have them ntr u, one to have sex with them, and one to unlock the true ending

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
i was hoping a reverse ntr rather than the classic fucking ntr
tho, there no 'cheating' tag to begin with...

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (Final):
Note: This uses lossless for cwebp image compression.
If you wish for future ports to continue using lossless assets or switch to using higher compression levels vote here:
Linux Ports

Mac/OSX Ports
Results are out! Lossless compression will continue to be used.

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
I played the game on Normal, now I'm playing it on Easy to get all the scenes using the guide. But on Day 3 it says "Head towards Southwest Street and follow the mountain path to collect Yuri Scene 3". The problem is that the path is blocked and there seems to be no way to get through. What should I do?"

I add: I can't grab the key to the warehouse either.
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
how is it NTR if he has no prior attachment and they are complete sluts. Is there some time skip where you marry one of them and the rest of the game is discovering their infidelity?
Your car crashes down along the way and you get brought into a village. In the short time you're in there, you befriend most of them. It's weird, but they come on to you.

You start falling in love with one of them and she reciprocates. Note this is happening in a very short amount of time. She doesn't let you cum inside.

On the night of the festival, because of course, you're about to confess, then you go to sleep. In your mind, you get to decide whether you'd want to stay there permanently (as a slave) or if you want to confess your feelings in full. Whoever you confess to ends up banging a group of men on the same day, and...

Reactions: Futamania

KevWasHere

Apr 7, 2018
No idea what that other guy uploaded to trigger defender. Anyway's here's full save a save before Judgment Room choice and with ending room unlocked after Escape End.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
because so many misleading about NTR stuff I will ask how NTR in this game work?

KevWasHere

Apr 7, 2018
because so many misleading about NTR stuff I will ask how NTR in this game work?
It's NTR in the sense you see other men as slaves to the village fuck the heroines. The protagonist isn't in a relationship with any of them and it's mostly maso play and taunting about how they could be in the slaves position if they gave up and become their slaves. It's very loose but it's mostly just a warning that sex with someone other then the protagonist is involved with the heroines.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
WELL i play this shit and i have a bug i cant progres i wanto to have all ends like legally but i use the tools the game give to unblock all ecens .. . is a excelent game but needs more of attachment to the girls and dont be like a creapy please from the start, all woman in town the mans in cages that sucks, if the man work in the day and at nigth all men go to the cave is more
credible . and the 3 first finals are a little shitti to in any case is pitch black screen but they dont kill the protagonist they just give him to obotan becouse is virgin and dont shoe anyone that why he suffer :V, i want to se another game like this with this 2 points solve :V or a game you can figth back the bitches like a masoquism game you make them slaves :V or wherever,

my rating from 1 to 5 5 favorites 4 excellent 3 very good 2 good 1 decent 0 shit It's a 2 :V it's a good game

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
While the game is not that great, I love the concept. You seldom see cult games. Any other game recs that are similar to this one? With the sprinkle of free use and sandbox, maybe?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes