RPGM - Completed - Nympho Village ~Something’s Up With These Chicks!~ [Final] [M-Gentlemen After-party]

1. 3.00 star(s)

doghouse_

the NTR contents is in the climax/ending of game, so you at least need to grind for a bit which would take you probably around 30 mins.

I love NTR, I love the game that building up the story for that reward so while the twist is good, I just think the dialogues and the story as a whole need a little bit more substance, more meat. There aren't any interesting characters at all in this game and that make every characters in the game feel so bland. Sure one might be a bit more sweet, one is a lady-boss and one is a bratty school girl but none of them really stand out to me.

Also one of the problem that I have with this game is that the quests and its indicator are terrible. It's essentially fetch quests for the entire game but so boring, can't we just skip to the point? damn.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Zworden

story is good an engaging, small size and can be finished in one sitting even including all of the ending, but would prefer one with more gameplay though, the fishing one is kinda repetitive.
    If you do multiple save like doing a normal VN this is easy, done in 1-2 hours.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

The plot's a bit wack.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, the art is... okay. Nothing phenomenal. Sound design is okay too.

Writing is okay.

The game's a bit on the shorter end though, so it's hard to really say it did anything good, since nothing was allowed to really linger.