May 31, 2018
To a sex cult lover, it's one of the best game I've played on DLsite, love the priestess but the game lack a route is willing to stay and go to the ritual after MC founded the truth.
Of course there is! Try again, you can return to the village.

This game has such GOD-TIER scene writing (not counting the official translation of course, even using MTool gave me better results). For anyone still wondering, there's not any NTR, but there is cuckoldry. Basically if you've progressed any of the 5 character's routes by the end, you have the option to beg to be their slave (sex slave end) or to beg to have sex with them (cuckoldry end). I don't care for the cuck stuff at all, but the other endings are 11/10 stuff. Really looking forward to what this circle puts out going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: soundengineer
May 31, 2018
What is the return mean? I only know be slave of priestess is the stay route, love is bad route. Is there really a route that you can willing be the sacrifice?
If I remember right, once you escape, it's automatic? I played when it first released so my memory might not serve. But the true end is definitely you returning to the village and submitting to them.

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
If I remember right, once you escape, it's automatic? I played when it first released so my memory might not serve. But the true end is definitely you returning to the village and submitting to them.
Thanks, i don't know there's a true end, I played the developer's other game, all have hidden true end, so i think u are right, i will try again
-----------------------------------------------------------
I played, there really have this route as true escape end:love:

Last edited:

forkyouse

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone know where to put the saves? I placed them in the game folder but it doesn't work.

EDIT:
nvm finally worked after I tried it again.

qyquy

May 25, 2023
Could someone post a save from day three where you can access the warehouse and the path to the mountains, I've already tried EVERYTHING to access this path, I've already replayed the first 2 days FIVE TIMES
maybe it's day 4or using noclip to see it xDDDD

YamatoKira

Nov 14, 2018
Could someone post a save from day three where you can access the warehouse and the path to the mountains, I've already tried EVERYTHING to access this path, I've already replayed the first 2 days FIVE TIMES
You need to get at least 7 in "Discomfort level" to see the third scene with Satori (and to unlock the rest) -> I cheat in this save.

Reactions: T.Y.R

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
It really bears saying. I know what this game was going for...But it's story doens't really make sense. The whole idea of it's monster girl godess thing wanting virgin male's cause they taste better is fine.

But the whole 'setting a guy up to get NTR' doesn't really make much sense the way it's handled. If the MC decides to be a slave they get sex. But if they love a girl they get NTR and taken cause they are a 'true virgin' or whatever. So like call me crazy but shouldn't that be...Reversed?

Seriously. You can litearly fix this games entire plot and set up, if you HAVE to keep the NTR. Being that the whole days leading up to the festival are just about the girls tempting and seducing you into wanting sex with them testing you, telling you how virginity is prized in the villaige.

Why not have THEM dominating you but still mentioning how much they like, want and love you and are using pleasure to do it?

If a guy gives in and chooses pleasure or to fall for her instnatly or too quickly he's made a slave and NTR'd.

If he resists until the festival he's givne one last big chance. And if he does THEN he's taken to the monster girl.

I feel ike that would fit the game really well and not even really require a change and only require adding some simple dialouge choices during the H-scenes aboutthem asking if the MC wants to put it in them.

That's it.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes