• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Kinda looks like those Ancient Greek vase art of wrestlers, some all out Pankrateon shit

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
WTF is this shit? What is the game here, what are we playing? Ffs what is goal here?
Read the description dude :FacePalm:

"Fighting game. Play as male or female character. Male is trying to fuck the female, female defends herself mostly by busting balls. Includes hardcore castration. The level of graphic content can be adjusted."

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
There are gonna be some really stupid comments on this.... that I know are gonna tread right into the retard and hypocrisy zone when this is in every possible concieveable way is a E for everyone game times infinity when compared to the disgusting turd that MK has become which glorifies snuff more then any cartel executions or generic snuff videos

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
There are gonna be some really stupid comments on this.... that I know are gonna tread right into the retard and hypocrisy zone when this is in every possible concieveable way is a E for everyone game times infinity when compared to the disgusting turd that MK has become which glorifies snuff more then any cartel executions or generic snuff videos
It really kicks in I guess

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
I can sit and watch MK disembowelment, exploding bodies and burning characters all day long and it would never really bother me at all

When I see stuff like Einar's separation from his Weinar in Vikings, even tho I couldn't even actually see it my balls are screaming like a pair of little bitches :eek::eek:(n)
ezgif-1-b20bb77bbf.gif

nympheye

Oct 27, 2023
Glad some of you like it.

It's boring, Not much to do other then fight each other, this game was clearly a femdom, ballbusting kink game 'cuz the girls got a knife and the dude starts crying whenever he gets hurt. so if that's your thing go wild, otherwise wouldn't recommend.
Yeah this is only going to appeal to people looking for femdom/ballbusting. Otherwise it's not actually good as a fighting game

Thank you. yes of cours i didnt thought about clickig randomly in the main menu :D
Yeah sorry about that, I just didn't want it to get removed from itch.io for the rape stuff.

Looks like a good base to keep adding content
Thanks. Although I'm not really planning to do too much more with it, at least not soon. Only so much time I want to spend on stuff that I can't show anyone IRL and won't help me get a job. This shit takes a long time to make.

Reactions: Kheru

nympheye

Oct 27, 2023
are we playing the same game? Maybe i misunderstood but i cant get this working
So the "win" condition for the guy is basically to get her to surrender without killing her or losing your junk in the process. The way you do that is by doing stuff like stripping/groping. Punching is just to wear her out, but if she takes too much damage she dies.

And ofc those controls will be different depending on your selected control scheme

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes