• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 7, 2019
The male character presses "Q" twice to remove her clothes, then presses "Q" to remove his clothes, then grabs her fingers and then lets her go. Pressing "Q" will grab her hands and poke her with his dick, then let her go until she's bleeding. Walk up to her and press "Q" to have sex

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Flomer1337

Zarisian

May 30, 2022
I even tried to force my pc to download, but it just didnt want to
I downloaded it into a Virtual Machine. It doesn't actually have a virus in it. I looked through the code in Godot as well. Not much to it. The exe was causing a false positive. Still, download anything at your own risk (y)

Reactions: nanar and 69ztare

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Whoa! I've had games ping my virus protection before... but 7zip wont even open it... and the warning is really specific Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
The male character presses "Q" twice to remove her clothes, then presses "Q" to remove his clothes, then grabs her fingers and then lets her go. Pressing "Q" will grab her hands and poke her with his dick, then let her go until she's bleeding. Walk up to her and press "Q" to have sex
are we playing the same game? Maybe i misunderstood but i cant get this working

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
Whoa! I've had games ping my virus protection before... but 7zip wont even open it... and the warning is really specific Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml
i downloaded the game 40 min ago and there was no virus in it. At least according to virus total. I used the file from mediafire

Aug 22, 2023
Yeah you need to take care of it. dont ever turn off the VirusProtection and delete the file. here are some tips:
1: never download a file that is small and unknown. even if the virus scanner didnt say anything.

2: only download files thathave lots of rating and that is well known.

3: Use a VM to download tha files that your not sure about and even it it works dont download it to your main pc.

4: since you said you downloaded stuff that maybe a virus thats just NOT good. download MalwareBytes and clean your pc. actually fully format it. and change your passwords to all the sites you know since most of the virus are Loggers (Takes all of the info on you pc) your most likly to be leaked all ready. go on "intelx.io" and search your main email in it and it will tell you if you have been logged or leaked.

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah you need to take care of it. dont ever turn off the VirusProtection and delete the file. here are some tips:
1: never download a file that is small and unknown. even if the virus scanner didnt say anything.

2: only download files thathave lots of rating and that is well known.

3: Use a VM to download tha files that your not sure about and even it it works dont download it to your main pc.

4: since you said you downloaded stuff that maybe a virus thats just NOT good. download MalwareBytes and clean your pc. actually fully format it. and change your passwords to all the sites you know since most of the virus are Loggers (Takes all of the info on you pc) your most likly to be leaked all ready. go on "intelx.io" and search your main email in it and it will tell you if you have been logged or leaked.
Thankyou for the Advice.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes