• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Nympheye [v1.999a] [Nympheye]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Magent

AMAZING GAME! Shame the creator kinda abandoned it. I mean it has everything but the game has much more potential. Entire campaign could be done. Different characters ect. It's on open source so I hope someone will pick it up eventually!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

HardCollor

The combat quality feels very constrained, lacking flow and relying more on luck than skill. I say this after adjusting the AI personality to both easy and normal modes, and they're practically identical. The combat is unbalanced in favor of the female character, making it easier for the AI to win. There's no content for the male character's victory, which makes no sense.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Golden Twink

This game was abandoned more than it was completed. It's incredibly boring and the only form of actual content in the game is the ball busting. The controls are incredibly janky as well as graphics of the characters will just completely morph to a bigger or smaller size to fit the animation.

It definitely had potential, especially with its physics system and "boner state" being quite good but the gameplay and other aspects of the graphics just severely limit it and make it insanely unenjoyable.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Helosolow

No male\male and no female\female, no finishers toward female, no gore toward female and we like equality in portn! Need a ton of development to be an actually good extreme fetishes game. Very-very bad controls... But have some potential.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Shi Tsu

This game contains sexual content, but you need to click on an object to access the "sex option". The game is unique, but the art is somewhat lackluster. If you're looking for a brief game to play and then delete, this might be the right choice for you.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

disallowed_words

Didn't found any sex content or intimacy just a bare violence with no esthetics. If the tags will be given for what occurs in the game as 0.01% of play time as the "vaginal sex" in this game most of the games on this site would have most of the tags. It's much more "no sexual content". I am in femdom but not in pure misandry.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

EZz2

good mechanics, one of only the games where i like to test everythings the game has to offer, like the fighting and the balance even if the female is a litle bit more op, against the maxed bot one misplay and you are probably dead
  8. 5.00 star(s)

FinalFetish

As someone who is actually really into this kind of castration/penectomy content, this is an amazing little game. It's clear that a lot of work has gone into this for what it is.

I really like the way genital destruction is incorporated into the gameplay and not just kept to static scenes. Feels true to what would happen if you fought a girl who has a knife while your junk is swinging free. Also, love how he starts to get erect when seeing her naked body despite the threat of losing it, that's really hot.

On top of all that, the ability to jerk him off one last time before taking his penis is perfect. What an amazing little game for such an obscure fetish. Thanks mate!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

klz1821

Good little free tech demo that you can get from their itch.io. Works well and as intended, it's just a fight between a rapist and a girl with a knife. Annoying that you have to click on the middle of the stump to activate sex though.

You can think of it as 2 strip events, 2 grope events, and 1 sex event. Also there are a couple death events I guess.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

KindnessPrevails

This game is for two kinds of people: The CBT enjoyer and the people who want to experience phantom pain in their family jewels.

I may not be a CBT enjoyer, but going in blind i already felt my danglers feeling the fear that has been imprinted on them by the primal part of a persons brain. As I started playing the game i felt an immediate disadvantage as my nuts and berries felt the pain of what i can only describe as a poltergeist grabbing onto them and attempting to play tetris.

For CBT enjoyers: 5/5
    For me: 3/5, my gonads are too weak to give this game a 5/5.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

It's a decent game worth trying, albeit extremely short, about 5-10 minutes. Make sure to click on the stump in the menu first or the sex part will be disabled.

Gameplay is ok both as male and female. There's only one sex scene but I thought it was hot enough, there's something quite unique in seeing a prehistoric man trying to rape his fellow and become more and more erected as she's busting his balls.

Overall the game would need a lot more content but I don't see any obvious flaw in what's already there.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Iceta

a ballbuster game literal and metaphorically it's a pain in the ass and i only finished it a out of spite, the combat is kind of interesting, but unless this is really your kink don't bother with this game, you have to click a stupid hidden button (in a stump of the main menu, there's a picture on page 2) to enable sex wich made me have to beat this game 2 times, wich wasn't an enjoyable experience, not worth it, only giving it 2 starts so i don't feel like i completely lost my time
  13. 3.00 star(s)

MgMn

It's alright. Feels like a tech demo and it's not very responsive. WASD control scheme is your best bet. Ballbusting is a very... ahem, "specific" fetish some very specific people enjoy, if you're into that it seems to be the focus, if you're not there is a rape scene in it for you if you play as the guy and win. So hey guess you've got a good incentive to get good.

Wanted to give it 2 stars but now i think 3 is more fair for what it is. If the dev evolves the system created here into an actual game that'd be great. As a tech demo this does its job. Don't expect a large volume of content.

For a bit of feedback on the system - it feels unresponsive mainly because of the animations, they don't have a good tempo. I'm sure you'll be able to iron it out through playtesting if you ever put the system into an actual game tho, it's mostly a feel thing. The WASD scheme should be default, it's much more intuitive. Stripping should be a function of the grab not a separate button I think.