RPGM Completed NTRPG - Netorareta Tiris, the Sex Objectified Childhood Friend [HANATAKA]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

HaseoAzuru

Mar 29, 2018
Kind of a long shot because of the date of the thread but... Did anyone have the patch? the re-release patch link doesnt work anymore and the Tiris-and-the-passage glitch ruins everything about this, in my opinion, great game.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know similar games? I don't care if pixel-only or CG, and I don't care if it has a bad or a good ending, though both would obviously be best.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm stuck again. I can't get Eric event 8 to activate and the gallery hints don't help. I've worked the masked coffee shop saturday sunday and monday and tried it without dating Tiris, dating tiris without waiting then going to work and then looking at her getting boned without playing the scene. Still can't activate it. Can anyone help?

Reactions: BlueAya

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I'm the one that wrote a review for this game by the way - and I've gotta say - I've seen better

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
I'm stuck again. I can't get Eric event 8 to activate and the gallery hints don't help. I've worked the masked coffee shop saturday sunday and monday and tried it without dating Tiris, dating tiris without waiting then going to work and then looking at her getting boned without playing the scene. Still can't activate it. Can anyone help?
So you tried asking her out in the morning of Saturday than don't wait and go to her house where Eric is boning her behind the door. Than work at the masked pie place during the noon, she should show up with Eric on a date where the scene pretty much plays out. If that doesn't work, try working at the masked pie place the day after since sometimes the scene plays out like that, the game is a little weird when it comes to the day since sometimes it doesn't matter

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Just a heads up, the 'Happy End' is just a Dream.... so don't expect it to end well.
I'm not much of an NTR fan so i was holding out for that :/

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
Does anybody know what all "hidden" scenes there are in the game? That is, scenes that aren't in the replay room (other than the slightly-different repeats of those scenes). The ones I've found so far are...

Eriru: Once you've gotten a blowjob from her, from then on anytime (aside from night, when she'll be asleep) you visit her when there isn't a scene, you can get another blowjob from her.
Milia/Miria: Once you've got the orgy scene, at noon you'll find Dan plowing this blonde adventurer with an inconsistent name just north of the Gekko Bar. Only a single line of dialogue, unfortunately.
Claire the Flash: Again, once you've got the orgy scene, in the evening you'll find her blowing Dan in the tall grass just west of the castle (pre-orgy, this is where you would see the two of them fighting).
Reifan: Post-orgy, at noon on weekdays (Mon-Fri) you'll find her near the boat with Miguel and Haruki taking turns fucking and cumming inside of her. Includes an animation of cum squirting out of her vagina that isn't used anywhere in the main story, sadly.
Momo: Post-orgy, at night on weekdays (Mon-Fri) you'll find her in the alley to the west of the Gekko Bar (where Tiris gave her first blowjob to Eric) with Miguel and Dan taking turns fucking and cumming inside of her. Basically the same as the Reifan scene, including the cum squirt animation.
Ran+Aoi+Akka+Shiroro: Post-orgy, on Sunday nights at the Great Angel Pair Tavern (where Lydia and Tiris gave blowjobs to Libido), the knights decide they need to punish the tavern ladies for their scandalous weekend lingerie show... by gangraping the four of them.

There are sprites for Milia/Miria and Claire giving blowjobs to Segare, and with him being the only minor character participant in the orgy that doesn't have any post-orgy scenes, I suspect I'm missing some scenes with him. During the self-introduction part of the mixer, there's an implication that Tiris has been going off and having sex with the ferryman, Ranfan (who handles the boat at noon and night), but there aren't any sprites for that, so I suspect I'm not missing it. Libido also states during the orgy that he was the one that took Reifan's virginity, so there's the chance of another scene somewhere of him fucking her, but I doubt it.
On this topic, I'll note there's a sort-of missable scene - a truncated version of the Lydia blowjob scene (Libido2) on Wednesday evenings, with slightly different dialogue. Once you've got Libido's second-to-last scene available (that is, once he starts fucking Tiris every evening in the bath) he won't go to the bar anymore, so you can't talk to him to initiate the scene (humorously, on Thursday evenings although you can find him and Tiris fucking in the bath, you can still go to the tavern and eat with Tiris, causing him to teleport to the bathroom for a blowjob. If you go to Tiris' house that night, you'll still find her a twitching mess in the cum-covered bathroom).

imnotyouareme

Jul 22, 2018
thanks for the game

edit :
i love this games the sprite sex scene are really great it good ntr games. little preference for libido

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
ntr is horrible even as a fantasy
you take this as if was real life and not a game. like 99% of all who like ntr dosnt mean the like that in real life. but its nice to see get fucked and corrupted.i dunno how else to explain. if you are Young you probably never understand cause you all for love and stuff but as you grow older...

Reactions: Toweke

link0808

Aug 3, 2017
Does anybody know what all "hidden" scenes there are in the game? That is, scenes that aren't in the replay room (other than the slightly-different repeats of those scenes). The ones I've found so far are...

Eriru: Once you've gotten a blowjob from her, from then on anytime (aside from night, when she'll be asleep) you visit her when there isn't a scene, you can get another blowjob from her.
Milia/Miria: Once you've got the orgy scene, at noon you'll find Dan plowing this blonde adventurer with an inconsistent name just north of the Gekko Bar. Only a single line of dialogue, unfortunately.
Claire the Flash: Again, once you've got the orgy scene, in the evening you'll find her blowing Dan in the tall grass just west of the castle (pre-orgy, this is where you would see the two of them fighting).
Reifan: Post-orgy, at noon on weekdays (Mon-Fri) you'll find her near the boat with Miguel and Haruki taking turns fucking and cumming inside of her. Includes an animation of cum squirting out of her vagina that isn't used anywhere in the main story, sadly.
Momo: Post-orgy, at night on weekdays (Mon-Fri) you'll find her in the alley to the west of the Gekko Bar (where Tiris gave her first blowjob to Eric) with Miguel and Dan taking turns fucking and cumming inside of her. Basically the same as the Reifan scene, including the cum squirt animation.
Ran+Aoi+Akka+Shiroro: Post-orgy, on Sunday nights at the Great Angel Pair Tavern (where Lydia and Tiris gave blowjobs to Libido), the knights decide they need to punish the tavern ladies for their scandalous weekend lingerie show... by gangraping the four of them.

There are sprites for Milia/Miria and Claire giving blowjobs to Segare, and with him being the only minor character participant in the orgy that doesn't have any post-orgy scenes, I suspect I'm missing some scenes with him. During the self-introduction part of the mixer, there's an implication that Tiris has been going off and having sex with the ferryman, Ranfan (who handles the boat at noon and night), but there aren't any sprites for that, so I suspect I'm not missing it. Libido also states during the orgy that he was the one that took Reifan's virginity, so there's the chance of another scene somewhere of him fucking her, but I doubt it.
On this topic, I'll note there's a sort-of missable scene - a truncated version of the Lydia blowjob scene (Libido2) on Wednesday evenings, with slightly different dialogue. Once you've got Libido's second-to-last scene available (that is, once he starts fucking Tiris every evening in the bath) he won't go to the bar anymore, so you can't talk to him to initiate the scene (humorously, on Thursday evenings although you can find him and Tiris fucking in the bath, you can still go to the tavern and eat with Tiris, causing him to teleport to the bathroom for a blowjob. If you go to Tiris' house that night, you'll still find her a twitching mess in the cum-covered bathroom).
Do you mind sharing a save file for the Claire and Milia scenes? I searched every day at every time in those spots and saw nothing out of the ordinary. I have the orgy scene but still only see them fighting.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is there any game similar to this but you could prevent the ntr instead?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes