RPGM - Completed - NTRPG - Netorareta Tiris, the Sex Objectified Childhood Friend [HANATAKA]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Geanjak

It's a good ntr game in pixel arts. There are many points which can block some peoples:
    - many walk to do in the village
    - some bugs can occure and prevent somone to finish the game
    - there only pixel art scene
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zaidas

MC is just walking around, searching for hentai scenes, silently watching them and continuing with his day. How this is NTR? I have 0 idea. Some random neighbor girl is a total sl*t. Other women are not much better. They all sleep around with all sorts of dudes. Except for mc, he is just walking and silently watching. No interaction, no personality, no emotions, no soul and no life. A total bot.
    3 starts only because some of the scenes are described well and are pretty hot. Remove male mc and just let player control the girl and we get an above average pixel art game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

xCTx

Though it has a few glaring issues NTRPG1 is still a decent time if you're into the NTR genre.

The game is pretty linear early on but it can split into two seperate ending by about 2/3 of the way through the game.

I will say the NTR is unavoidable so if that's not your thing stay away from this series.

The sprite work is top notch and I'm actually thankful there isn't any CG or artwork of any kind in the game as it helps it actually stand out ironically.

Sound effects are great and the story is.....decent enough.

There is a few flaws as pointed earlier though, biggest is some actions can only be done on certain days and you have to keep sleeping constantly if you miss something to have another attempt, a day selection would have been welcome.

Other than that my complaints are minor at best.

I will say I think the sequel is FAR superior but this is still a good enough experience.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

1) No CG, all pixel art
    2) Recollection room is disorganized
    3) Many games do the NTR theme better
    4) Couldn't get invested in the game
    5) No real reason to play, you can just download a full save and watch the scenes for the same effect - the build up is a bit tedious you know?

BY THE WAY. the entire point of NTR is that the girl you care about is with someone else - in this game there is absolutely ZERO REASON for you to ever think that the main character cares about the girl. She's basically your random neighbor, having sex with the other neighbor. It isn't even NTR, its just watching their relationship unfold with you standing around like a voyeur.