RPGM Completed NTRPG - Netorareta Tiris, the Sex Objectified Childhood Friend [HANATAKA]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Does anyone know if there is somekind of walkthrough for this game? I must admit that I'm pretty confused on what to do.
If you view each of the manikins within the Gallery area below the MC's house you can learn what is required to activate the individual steps of each event.

My download of this game came with a Save03.rvdata2 file pre-installed, if I run the game and then load "File 3" I appear in the Gallery room with all the manikins fully activated which also allow watching the events (and some steps) themselves.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I just finished this game and i find it strange that people thinks it is sad&hurtful. The MC is definitely a voyeur; he enjoys watching his childhood friend having sex with the others and he does nothing.

In one scene, Eric's sister gave him a blowjob while he was watching Eric fucks his childhood friend lol. The only part that looks like NTR is the party with 5 male and 4 female and when he gets drunk, everybody else have an orgy. I laughed at that part because that is one of my greatest fears to miss such an orgy; therefore i never get drunk at parties :)

An interesting concept but i found this game lacking as a NTR, especially after playing Thug Hero Party. Also, there is some grind while you try to find people , i definitely did not like how the village is designed.

Last edited:
Reactions: jay96

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
if you don't mind me asking why do people like NTR?
my reason for liking ntr cheating and similar fetishes is because of the simple fact its a game :) its a place you can try out and experience stuff too far to do in real life or stuff you just would never do as i cant stand cheating in real life so in games its a place to see how that looks without the moral problems

Reactions: jay96

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
So, anyone knows how to get The Ending? I have the ring, the relationship with the girl is 105, but whenever I go to her house after choosing the option "Leave" when waiting for her on the date, I get the sex scene with Eric in her room. Can someone explain how to get this Ending?

zemeth

Jul 26, 2017
So, anyone knows how to get The Ending? I have the ring, the relationship with the girl is 105, but whenever I go to her house after choosing the option "Leave" when waiting for her on the date, I get the sex scene with Eric in her room. Can someone explain how to get this Ending?
If you couldn't figure it out yet, and for future reference, you need to go to her house at night the day you go on the date and leave when she doesn't show up. I think you at least shouldn't view the scene with her and Eric in her room right after leaving the date. There's also a scene with the other dude in the bath in the afternoon, I think, but I'm not sure if you can view that. I just waited till night after leaving the date and went to her house, and that at least worked.

Reactions: Ookami88

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
If you couldn't figure it out yet, and for future reference, you need to go to her house at night the day you go on the date and leave when she doesn't show up. I think you at least shouldn't view the scene with her and Eric in her room right after leaving the date. There's also a scene with the other dude in the bath in the afternoon, I think, but I'm not sure if you can view that. I just waited till night after leaving the date and went to her house, and that at least worked.
Thanks, I did as you said and cleared the game. I was confused because there was nowhere said that I had to come to her house at night the same day I leave the date without watching those scenes from other paths. One word and it completely confuses the directions, go figure.

Anyway, thanks again!

zemeth

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks, I did as you said and cleared the game. I was confused because there was nowhere said that I had to come to her house at night the same day I leave the date without watching those scenes from other paths. One word and it completely confuses the directions, go figure.

Anyway, thanks again!
Yeah, I was confused by the same thing, but I tried a few things and that one ended up working. Although I ended up being disappointed, since at first I gave up and watched the ending on a cleared save and there wasn't really anything else when doing it yourself.

No problem! I wanted to write it out since I couldn't find that clarification anywhere by googling either. Maybe this'll help others as well.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
fyi theres also technically female protagonist ntr, that and being the 1 to steal the girl is the only types i usually like, sometimes depending on any of those 3 characters or a part or certain content and fetishes of and in the game being worth it and i might b able to like a game with protagonist in the ntr position, other than all that it usually is rly depressing for me, so u could so im 1 of those on the fence type of ppl with this sort of fetish, some ppl just like it some ppl just dont some others its a lil complicated or like me its rly complicated but to put it simply some games might have many parts i could like about it mayb even love the game cuz of it that would help me push past and kind of ignore the ntr part. hopefully i covered some bases and helped any1 to understand each side to this fetish at least lil better. :)

Reactions: Alex Bloss

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
i cant download it would apriciate if u send me link for download ;) well if u have time.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm kind of stuck. I'm at the scene where Eric was just screwing his sister then joined Tiris in the mansions bathroom. After they are done Eric heads down some underground tunnel and Tiris just sits there in front of the stairs its stuck like that. And the game isn't frozen since the water animation is still going. Can anyone help me?

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
I'm getting a 404 from the Biyori host and can't access the POMF site ("a.pomf.space refused to connect"); not sure if that's a problem on my end, or maybe even temporary, just letting you know.

Not surprisingly I can't access POMF for NTRPG2 either. :test2:

Reactions: torkenstiem

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
The links to this one and the sequel are dead. Does anyone have a mega-link? Would be much appreciated.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
I managed to DL this and the sequel from POMF, re-uploading both of them for some stability:

Edit: fixed link

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes