Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
As someone who just finished a playthrough with the new version, I say no. The only new content are the live stream during S&M sessions and the 7th skill in the post game. Both you can access if you have a save already. Sucks we are back to censored again.
Thanks for the heads up, saves me a playthrough. I'll wait for the uncensor to update the walkthrough. Seems like new content people should be able to find on their own anyways.

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
Thanks a lot mate. May your week ahead be blessed. On the side note, worth to replay everything from the beginning?
Thanks pal.
Well this game is the kind of that hit harder if you play it, mostly with infinite money so you avoid the grinding part.
So if you really wanna enjoy it again YOU MUST REPLAY IT!
But on my opinion just for 3 new 3P position, the live streaming effect on the bdsm, the pressence of shota during the regular sex in her house and cgs from the four endings.
But even with that i'm with you, not woth.
..... it's not worth to replay it at all.
So do what ever you want.

Have a fresh start.
Use the fixed start with 99999 that Fulcrum posted.
Or use mine o yours old file. ( just update my post with my old save file around day 70 )

Last edited:

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
As someone who just finished a playthrough with the new version, I say no. The only new content are the live stream during S&M sessions and the 7th skill in the post game. Both you can access if you have a save already. Sucks we are back to censored again.
It's a little bit more cause you have 3 new animations in 3P position with lilith, the live streaming effect on the bdsm, the pressence of shota during the regular sex in her house and cgs from the four endings.
But even with that I'm with you, not worth.

Last edited:

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those pictures; I think that you will get them after the sauna event. If you keep texting her and doing bdsm.
Not 100% sure about that.
Anyways in the main folder of the game you will find a folder called "savefile_all_cg" .Use it if you want to check your mising pictures.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
It's a little bit more cause you have 3 new animations in 3P position with lilith, the live streaming effect on the bdsm, the pressence of shota during the regular sex in her house and cgs from the four endings.
But even with that I'm with you, not worth.
Everything you mentioned expect for the live stream during S&M and Shota being there during regular sex at Chiho's home was already there in the previous uncensored version. The Shota being there during the regular sex at Chiho's is actually unnecessary. He is just there in the background not reacting to anything like a furniture. I even triggered the Shota came home so hide in the bath event while doing this!

Reactions: Marknoble117

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
Everything you mentioned expect for the live stream during S&M and Shota being there during regular sex at Chiho's home was already there in the previous uncensored version. The Shota being there during the regular sex at Chiho's is actually unnecessary. He is just there in the background not reacting to anything like a furniture. I even triggered the Shota came home so hide in the bath event while doing this!
Complety agree with you, seems that they just copy-paste shota there to have something else to fill the "update".
And I been wrong, the 3P with lilith was already in previous version, but no the endings when you use skill number 7.
Now they said that the version is complete. But there is something that still hanging and is the garage.With the previous version he said that is working on it and suppose to be at the end game.

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Complety agree with you, seems that they just copy-paste shota there to have something else to fill the "update".
And I been wrong, the 3P with lilith was already in previous version, but no the endings when you use skill number 7.
Now they said that the version is complete. But there is something that still hanging and is the garage.With the previous version he said that is working on it and suppose to be at the end game.
Even the hotspring choice to let Shota sleep or wake him up. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong but I can’t click the option to not wake him up

DKZ123

Feb 15, 2019
Ok, everything seems to work now so:
Ntraholic [v4.2.1c] [Tiramisu] Fixed version

Mega

1- To put the game in english you will need to:

Default language will be Japanese but if you want to change it , follow this steps.
You need to open the Ntraholic folder, then open the AutoTranslator folder inside. Then open the config.txt inside.
Be very careful to this config.txt. Look at the [General] and only change the Language=(Dont change FromLanguage=!!!)

Chinese:
Language=zh-CN.

Korean:
Language=ko

Japanese:
Language=ja

English(leave the right hand side of the "=" to be empty:
Lanuage=

After you change the txt, close the game and relaunch it.

2-AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also the EASY START from a real hero still working on this version. That means that you can start with the maximum money and more stuff.
So go to his reply, download the file, follow the steps and give him some love.

I´m editing this reply just to add an extra stuff.
The old saves are working so let me share my old save at the end of the game so you just can check all that the game have for you if you know how to find it.
ENJOY.
Anyone have a non-Mega links? For some reason Mega links just couldnt load for me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Marknoble117

situo

Sep 2, 2021
Is this the newest newest version? Tiramisu uploaded a fix on patreon yesterday.
Tiramisu mentioned on CI-EN that he uploaded a new 4.2.2c version that has more bug fixes to DLsite. Should hopefully be available soon for download, has to go through their checks first...

Reactions: lordtokio1234

Human beingh

Aug 28, 2021
Ok, everything seems to work now so:
Ntraholic [v4.2.1c] [Tiramisu] Fixed version

Mega
Google Drive

1- To put the game in english you will need to:

Default language will be Japanese but if you want to change it , follow this steps.
You need to open the Ntraholic folder, then open the AutoTranslator folder inside. Then open the config.txt inside.
Be very careful to this config.txt. Look at the [General] and only change the Language=(Dont change FromLanguage=!!!)

Chinese:
Language=zh-CN.

Korean:
Language=ko

Japanese:
Language=ja

English(leave the right hand side of the "=" to be empty:
Lanuage=

After you change the txt, close the game and relaunch it.

2-AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also the EASY START from a real hero still working on this version. That means that you can start with the maximum money and more stuff.
So go to his reply, download the file, follow the steps and give him some love.

I´m editing this reply just to add an extra stuff.
The old saves are working so let me share my old save at the end of the game so you just can check all that the game have for you if you know how to find it.
ENJOY.
Well... that was a dissapointing update.

What's new? Just shota sitting there barely animated during normal sex. And shota's perspective, which is dissapointing. I personally expect shota's perspective to be a massive expansion where we see the entire story play out from his perspective. Hidden sex and all that. But tbf that's just my expectation and exploring what happens after story is also a good idea. However, the story have two good NTR scenario while the other two isn't even shota related. And none of them is animated. Straight ass.

I really hope tiramisu change the character interaction after corruption. This is currently the biggest turn off for the story as shota pretty much act as if he doesn't get cucked other than the specific cuckolding session. Like, make him peek while chihiro is having sex in the balcony instead of getting suspicious, make his sprite look gloomy during idle, make chihiro looks more apathetic toward shota during their normal interaction at their house, Give new message for shota like sending him chihiro pic after sex. Detail like this is important for a NTR legend type game like this.

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
Is this the newest newest version? Tiramisu uploaded a fix on patreon yesterday.
No , cause I didn't know about that ultra-fixed version.
As you can read it's 4.2.1c not the 4-2-2c.
Will take a few days to DLsite to update the version.
Anyways you can play it cause it's using the same game file after all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agelios
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes