Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Here’s the link to see if the updated (non-buggy) patch has been released on DL Site. Tiramisu said he will post the update in link below once it’s uploaded

VonDaniken

May 1, 2022
First time doing that So don't know if will work.
Just uploaded straight from DLsite.
If the owner of the post (the legendary BaasB) wanna update it to 4.2.1.c.

Ntraholic [v4.2.1c] [Tiramisu]

Mega
This version still broken, I will replace for the fixed one when they uploaded to DLsite.
It's english translated, just need to follow a few steps showed in"Translation read me".
Hey! The game is fixed on DLSite already, can you post it for us? Thanks!

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
Hey! The game is fixed on DLSite already, can you post it for us? Thanks!
I been checking the ci-en site, the patreon and the DLsite from NTRaholic, the last post says that the fixed version been uploaded to DLsite but will take a few days to check.
So think about the surprise that I had when I downloaded again from DLsite and seems to work.
Already Im uploading to MEGA, as soon as finish will edit the post with the new link.
And after a few minutes testing will do a new post for lazy people.
Thanks for let me know VonDaniken.
But now have a question: How did you know about the fixed version was already up?

• Red Heart
Reactions: jpadun

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
First time doing that So don't know if will work.
Just uploaded straight from DLsite.
If the owner of the post (the legendary BaasB) wanna update it to 4.2.1.c.

Ntraholic [v4.2.1c] [Tiramisu] "Fixed version"

Mega
Suppose to be fixes right know.
But the only test that I did is skipping the prologue.
Seems to work.
If the link fails. let me know.
Updated!
And remember if you wanna put itin english:

It have localization in Chinese, Japanese, Korean besides English.

Default language will be Japanese but if you want to change to the other above mentioned ones.

you need to open the Ntraholic folder, then open the AutoTranslator folder inside. Then open the config.txt inside.
Be very careful to this config.txt. Look at the [General] and only change the Language=(Dont change FromLanguage=!!!)

Chinese:
Language=zh-CN.

Korean:
Language=ko

Japanese:
Language=ja

English(leave the right hand side of the "=" to be empty:
Lanuage=

After you change the txt, close the game and relaunch it.

Reactions: 19DS21 and ohry13

VonDaniken

May 1, 2022
I been checking the ci-en site, the patreon and the DLsite from NTRaholic, the last post says that the fixed version been uploaded to DLsite but will take a few days to check.
So think about the surprise that I had when I downloaded again from DLsite and seems to work.
Already Im uploading to MEGA, as soon as finish will edit the post with the new link.
And after a few minutes testing will do a new post for lazy people.
Thanks for let me know VonDaniken.
But now have a question: How did you know about the fixed version was already up?
Honestly that was a coincidence lel, I read the DLSite post posted here wrongly and thought it was up hours ago. Happy its up fr now!!

Reactions: Marknoble117

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
Ok, everything seems to work now so:
Ntraholic [v4.2.2c] [Tiramisu] Re-Fixed version

1- To put the game in english you will need to:
Default language will be Japanese but if you want to change it , follow this steps.
You need to open the Ntraholic folder, then open the AutoTranslator folder inside. Then open the config.txt inside.
Be very careful to this config.txt. Look at the [General] and only change the Language=(Dont change FromLanguage=!!!)

Chinese:
Language=zh-CN.

Korean:
Language=ko

Japanese:
Language=ja

Lanuage=

2-AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The EASY START from a real hero that made a save file in the past. Nowdays the cheat still working on this version. That means that you can start with the maximum money and more stuff.
So go to his reply, download the file, follow the steps and give him some love.
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic~~~~\
~~~~ is the current version youre playing.
WARNING; THIS SAVEGAME MAY BREAK THE GAME ON HIGHER VERSIONS

contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION
NOTE: PAY ATTENTION TO FOLDER AND FILE NAMES

I wont update this for the time being.
I´m editing this reply just to add an extra stuff.
The old saves are working so let me share my old save at the end of the game so you just can check all that the game have for you if you know how to find it.
ENJOY.

Last edited:

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Ok, everything seems to work now so:
Ntraholic [v4.2.1c] [Tiramisu] Fixed version

Mega

1- To put the game in english you will need to:

Default language will be Japanese but if you want to change it , follow this steps.
You need to open the Ntraholic folder, then open the AutoTranslator folder inside. Then open the config.txt inside.

Chinese:
Language=zh-CN.

Korean:
Language=ko

Japanese:
Language=ja

Lanuage=

2-AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also the EASY START from a real hero still working on this version. That means that you can start with the maximum money and more stuff.
So go to his reply, download the file, follow the steps and give him some love.
Thanks a lot mate. May your week ahead be blessed. On the side note, worth to replay everything from the beginning?

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Thanks a lot mate. May your week ahead be blessed. On the side note, worth to replay everything from the beginning?
As someone who just finished a playthrough with the new version, I say no. The only new content are the live stream during S&M sessions and the 7th skill in the post game. Both you can access if you have a save already. Sucks we are back to censored again.

• Sad
Reactions: pepplez and Troua
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes