• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
So if it is censored where is the censored tag?
Because the game before this update is uncensored, duh.

If the post gets updated to 4.2.1c then yes, but I assume that won't be the case because the game is not just in DLsite but steam too or some other site where we previously get the uncensored version of the game.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So I guess we just gotta wait for the Eng translation to work?
No just follow the instructions in the Translation readme to change the language to English. Boy doing that again was a nostalgia trip.

What a disappointment going back to censored after experiencing uncensored glory. Will I have to wait until DX release to not see blurry privates again?

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
can someone help me when try to start a new game it shoots me too a very end point
First time doing that So don't know if will work.
Just uploaded straight from DLsite.
If the owner of the post (the legendary BaasB) wanna update it to 4.2.1.c.

Ntraholic [v4.2.1c] [Tiramisu]

Mega
is it just me or this aint workin properly the moment i start it i am in end game and its bugs out?

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
No just follow the instructions in the Translation readme to change the language to English. Boy doing that again was a nostalgia trip.

What a disappointment going back to censored after experiencing uncensored glory. Will I have to wait until DX release to not see blurry privates again?
I believe tiramisu mentioned that this update will also be handed out to patreon subs and kickstarters so maybe that might be uncensored? not too sure at this point honestly

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I believe tiramisu mentioned that this update will also be handed out to patreon subs and kickstarters so maybe that might be uncensored? not too sure at this point honestly
As a Kickstarter supporter who got the update already I will say there is no uncensored version.

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for telling me. I still see this good that we witness the final game.
I just read the author's page and according to the author he already corrected the errors and re-uploaded to dlsite but it doesn't say anything if it will have an uncensored patch and verify that it doesn't have errors if you re-upload the game in F95

Reactions: Arabi1
Nov 8, 2022
First time doing that So don't know if will work.
Just uploaded straight from DLsite.
If the owner of the post (the legendary BaasB) wanna update it to 4.2.1.c.

Ntraholic [v4.2.1c] [Tiramisu]

Mega
This version still broken, I will replace for the fixed one when they uploaded to DLsite.
It's english translated, just need to follow a few steps showed in"Translation read me".
too many errors

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes