VN Unity Completed NTR Origins: Noe Way Out [v1.1] [beWilder]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Zippity said:
kinetic visual novel
@AgentsOfHeels
Sorry. I'm sure its a lot of work and you've poured time and effort into it, but KNs and I don't have a very cordial relationship. It looked and sounded interesting, but I have to pass on this one.
KNs are a useful mechanism for storytelling and setup for a much bigger and involved title, but I just don't like them as standalone titles.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@AgentsOfHeels
Sorry. I'm sure its a lot of work and you've poured time and effort into it, but KNs and I don't have a very cordial relationship. It looked and sounded interesting, but I have to pass on this one.
KNs are a useful mechanism for storytelling and setup for a much bigger and involved title, but I just don't like them as standalone titles.
It is a setup for a bigger title.

This is the introduction.

Reactions: BeWilder

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Ok, so to sum things up: this is an introduction to the main game that's being produced, right?

Despite the NTR in the title, there's no NTR on this one, but that'll be the main focus of the main game, right?

If it indeed will be a NTR title, I'll keep looking at future releases and give it a try later.

Reactions: BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
It is a setup for a bigger title.

This is the introduction.
Gomly's answer to Squark is right on the money. It is indeed just an introduction to both Noemi, some of the other main characters and the general theme of the main game. Do feel free to stick around for "Noemi's Toscana Rebirth" the main title. It'll be a bit of a slow build but there will be plenty of NTR, cheating, cucking, and just plain fun sex to be had. Oh, and choices too.

And it might as well be said now. The other 3 mini-VNs planned are also introductions to the girls Kriem, Frankie and Kelsey who have their own things going on in the main game but don't get as much screen time as the protag Noe. Those mini-VNs are not ntr fetish focused either (well, Frankie's might be, depends on your point of view) so you know now whether to wait on them or not.

Ok, so to sum things up: this is an introduction to the main game that's being produced, right?

Despite the NTR in the title, there's no NTR on this one, but that'll be the main focus of the main game, right?

If it indeed will be a NTR title, I'll keep looking at future releases and give it a try later.
As said to the last quote: yes, it will be a major theme in the main game for sure. Noe will have numerous chances to do some naughty things with people who are and are not her fiance if you so choose. She's not the only one either.

So, everybody happy? Good, now back to work for me

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
As said to the last quote: yes, it will be a major theme in the main game for sure. Noe will have numerous chances to do some naughty things with people who are and are not her fiance if you so choose. She's not the only one either.

So, everybody happy? Good, now back to work for me
Oh, so it's corruption and cheating. Not netorare. Ok, although I'm more into the latter, I also enjoy the former. I'll keep checking your progress in the future. Good luck.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Oh, so it's corruption and cheating. Not netorare. Ok, although I'm more into the latter, I also enjoy the former. I'll keep checking your progress in the future. Good luck.
Well, its a bit of everything. It seems even netorare fans haven't come up with definitive definition that all agree on even though some people are 100% on their own interpretation. We're confident our game will appeal to different people's versions across the different story arcs. All we need is time and we'll have our work show it rather than us telling. All in good time!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I love all of cheating, cukolding and NTR. So bring it on! I don't care what you call it!

And don't forget to force her boyfried to clean up her boss's cum after he is finished!

moozoo

May 11, 2017
And don't forget to force her boyfried to clean up her boss's cum after he is finished!
NTR is quite sensual japanese fetish and is based on strong emotions. In some cases you don't even need graphical content in order to feel it deep (NTRPG2 game for example). Your scenario, however, is a brutal western cuckolding where emotions are sank into dirty dialogs and humiliating actions. If there is a choice, I'd prefer NTR.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey all... a crosspost from our other game's thread (Agents of Heels). It's even more relevant here... enjoy!

We posted our goals for April today if people are interested on following our progress and aims ( )... and to cut to the bottom, we also launched a for our games and the greater beWilderverse, for any and all fans to hang out. So do come on by if you want to follow along and chat, question etc.

Cheers all.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey there everyone, hope you've all had yourselves a great Easter weekend!

We took a holiday this weekend but not a day off! Unshi put some effort into upskilling in the visual effects areas, a rare treat! We figured we'd share the fruit of his efforts with y'all in the holiday spirit. Sou here you go!

Don't dare tell us you wouldn't invite her in!

You can find out a little more about the render if you're interested over on the post about it: " "

See ya around, we've got a hot young body to warm up, so we'll see you in a while!

-beWilder

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hey there everyone, hope you've all had yourselves a great Easter weekend!

We took a holiday this weekend but not a day off! Unshi put some effort into upskilling in the visual effects areas, a rare treat! We figured we'd share the fruit of his efforts with y'all in the holiday spirit. Sou here you go!

Don't dare tell us you wouldn't invite her in!

You can find out a little more about the render if you're interested over on the post about it: " "

See ya around, we've got a hot young body to warm up, so we'll see you in a while!

-beWilder
Yes, please. Make yourself right at home. Take this little towel and take off your clothes. Don't catch a cold :closedtongue:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey all, another crosspost from AoH, its a celebration day for us!

Hi again all! Today we've got some special celebrations to share with you all! Our other project, Agents of Heels, turned 1 year old this week! It's been a hell of a year we tell ya! To mark the occasion we did a comparison of how far Unshi has come as an artist from the beginning of his time with Daz until now, definitely a site to see if you like pretty things!

Its got all the AoH and NTR favs, as well as some parody concepts of Metriod and DBZ to boot. Come on by and have some virtual cake on us!

Here's to years more of beWilderverse adventures!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
how to save. i cant save.
You are using v1.1 right? There was an issue with saving in v1.0. If so, you should be able to save via the button on the right side of the screen. Sometimes the confirm save button on the Save UI need to be spanked a little into accepting your input. Try closer to the bottom of the button, that usually encourages it to work.

If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll see what I can do

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes