VN Unity Completed NTR Origins: Noe Way Out [v1.1] [beWilder]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Is there a mac version for this?
Strangely no... I thought there was but I had to check our own links and it's just Win I'm afraid. It was back when the main game was started that I began building Mac and Linux sadly.

Remastering these stories with the better VN features we've developed since the release of this is an idea I've had at the back of my mind, but it's not anything we would spent development time on while we've a lot to do on the main games we've had. If that ever happens, it'll likely have a Mac/Lin version then, but for now it's got to be run via Virtual Machine I suppose. Sorry about that.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Don't know what to tell ya man, I check and checked again but it's telling me it's both 32 and 64 bit compatible. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I'm interested in finding out what's goin' on if I can.
YES, me. it's a shame I was quite keen to look into the story.

First time I encounter this problem. So be forewarned, this game is for 64-bit OS only. If your OS is 32-bit it won'r run. and WINE for macOS versions below 10.13 can only install WINE is 32-bit. I have no idea why.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Can somebody help me? No matter what work distribution I use (having frankie, kelsey and kriem) I will never earn points (those stars that show at the end of each day) instead, sometimes I will see Salvatore points go up or down... What am I? doing wrong? Does anyone know of any good job distribution to earn points?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes