VN Unity Completed NTR Origins: Noe Way Out [v1.1] [beWilder]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
then the tag "completed" is rellevant, is just a incomplete game without NTR at all , man, you fooled me, thanks :(
The 'complete' tag isn't up to me I'm afraid. I didn't post it here. We called it completed on our site since its a full Mini-VN that is done. We were quite clear that this doens't have the ntr fetish in it since its only a lead in to game Noemi's Toscana Rebirth (NTR), a full game themed on cheating (and the various sub-fetishes of the genre) which is still in development (so much so I've been up until 6am all this week putting together content). If that's what your looking for then stick around and you'll see what we come up with fairly soon

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey @BeWilder
Just asking if an Android version is possible for this game???
Please consider

I'mma think it might be a bit heavy for Android but sure, we'll consider it. Always up for supporting other platforms also long as we're not spending time better used elsewhere (we originally supported Mac and Linux for AoH but they were never once downloaded so we had to stop). Cheer's man!

KanyeWee

Apr 19, 2018
@BeWilder
I'm sure it will get downloaded multiple times for an Android version..Mac and Linux users maybe due to the wine application doesn't look for to download the exact coded version for their platform... But Since mobile users haven't got an option... It will be on positive side for Asians especially For Indians..
And though the size is huge... Maybe it could be split in parts... Like as the game Dating my daughter

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
@BeWilder
I'm sure it will get downloaded multiple times for an Android version..Mac and Linux users maybe due to the wine application doesn't look for to download the exact coded version for their platform... But Since mobile users haven't got an option... It will be on positive side for Asians especially For Indians..
And though the size is huge... Maybe it could be split in parts... Like as the game Dating my daughter
Theres an interactive gameplay in the game thatll be released with NTR; its not just a visual novel like Dating My Daughter. Thats why we are not sure if an android device would withstand it.

I have produced for mobile before for years in a professional level (even made it to the top of the android market with one of our games) and I can tell ya its a pain in the ass to make it work for every device out there. You gotta be on top of every aspect and ready to publish updates (not versions) every once in a while; theres always an issue you cant solve and always someone you gotta tend to... it takes a lot of time im afraid I dont think we have right now.

KanyeWee

Apr 19, 2018
Theres an interactive gameplay in the game thatll be released with NTR; its not just a visual novel like Dating My Daughter. Thats why we are not sure if an android device would withstand it.

I have produced for mobile before for years in a professional level (even made it to the top of the android market with one of our games) and I can tell ya its a pain in the ass to make it work for every device out there. You gotta be on top of every aspect and ready to publish updates (not versions) every once in a while; theres always an issue you cant solve and always someone you gotta tend to... it takes a lot of time im afraid I dont think we have right now.
Yeah could understand....
Sorry for the trouble....
But sir... Maybe if you had time..... You could try to upload the first version(that was initially created) of this game in Android.... Let's see how it goes among users
(I'm sure it would get really popular)

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@Ignazzio @NTR is love NTR is life @c4cuckold @garbelion03 @Voilsh @Firefly @imstilldreaming @Kara Zor-El @Mildlyvenomous123 @Durville @Eye-switcher @brynhildr @DiegoSaintE @userpass @ozzbrain @cleanfeel @Brucewills @dartred @leonhart025 @Stev1 @Fgdh @DarthSeduction @mike1991 @SvenVlad @LifeTime @law of ntr @TheMagister @mirandri @armion82 @Amanda Carter @hitmanbhi @mesomeso @sora21345 @AlucardX @yawningcanoe and @BeWilder (game author)

EDIT: Added @Ubik @Alleykatt

So, I send #ntrflare to all above (list taken from people who answered ) so - if you like NTR, you may try this game.
Everyone who want to be on such list or is on list and don't want to be (receive #ntrflare - infromation on new NTR game or other resource) please inform me in any way.

@F95 it could be handy to have groups like in phpbb forum script. So we could make NTR group with e-z informing all people from the group about NTR-related news.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
So, I send #ntrflare to all above (list taken from people who answered ) so - if you like NTR, you may try this game.
NTR with female characters are usually really weak IMO, especially as nothing is hidden (the thrilling part of ntr is the clueless mc going around while his love interest is being changed by ntr). I'm willing to try it as a good corruption game though, so thanks :)

@F95 it could be handy to have groups like in phpbb forum script. So we could make NTR group with e-z informing all people from the group about NTR-related news.
Good idea, something like collage or fetish group for ntr, corruption, trainer game, whatever else...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
@Ignazzio @NTR is love NTR is life @c4cuckold @garbelion03 @Voilsh @Firefly @imstilldreaming @Daxter250 @Kara Zor-El @Mildlyvenomous123 @mesomeso @Durville @Eye-switcher @brynhildr @DiegoSaintE @userpass @ozzbrain @cleanfeel @Brucewills @dartred @leonhart025 @Stev1 @Fgdh @DarthSeduction @mike1991 @SvenVlad @LifeTime @law of ntr @TheMagister @mirandri @armion82 @Amanda Carter @hitmanbhi @mesomeso @sora21345 @AlucardX @yawningcanoe and @BeWilder (game author)

EDIT: Added @Ubik

Everyone who want to be on such list or is on list and don't want to be (receive #ntrflare - infromation on new NTR game or other resource) please inform me in any way.

I would appreciate being added, as I am a bit of an NTR fan.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yep. Even people who detest NTR can play if it's female protag.
I'm in mostly for the gorgeous babe corruption too, but this game doesn't have much action, so don't go with high expectations. It's mostly set up for the sequel.
Yeah exactly, as I said, it plays more like a corruption by cheating game than ntr. NTR is about following the male mc when he's ntred (and I even prefer for him and the reader to be ignorant and only see the real ntr in a second playthrough, it makes great scenes like hot phone calls when female interest is pounded while trying to hide it, etc...).
As for the game, seems like the game is part of a serie, so yeah, that's probably why the dev cycle is so short.

Reactions: sora21345

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Ignazzio @NTR is love NTR is life @c4cuckold @garbelion03 @Voilsh @Firefly @imstilldreaming @Daxter250 @Kara Zor-El @Mildlyvenomous123 @mesomeso @Durville @Eye-switcher @brynhildr @DiegoSaintE @userpass @ozzbrain @cleanfeel @Brucewills @dartred @leonhart025 @Stev1 @Fgdh @DarthSeduction @mike1991 @SvenVlad @LifeTime @law of ntr @TheMagister @mirandri @armion82 @Amanda Carter @hitmanbhi @mesomeso @sora21345 @AlucardX @yawningcanoe and @BeWilder (game author)

EDIT: Added @Ubik

duh, why am i in this list again? XD did i mentioned something there that let's others think im a ntr fan? :eek:
i'm personally not a fan of ntr, however the idea with creating groups could be fun.

Reactions: mesoru

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
XDXDXD
My name is there two times, apparently i double like ntr. :p
CobraPL just tagged everyone who answered in his thread.
Don't know about entering a group though... if i enter ntr group, i will also have to enter the rape, tentacles, bestiality, monster, traps, gender bender, furry, futa, impregnation, milfs and "whatever doesn't bore me at the moment" groups. And that looks like too much hassle for someone who just want to fap at peace. :coldsweat:
if those other groups exist i'm sure you will see my name more than just once :p.

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Alright this better be fucking good now. I first commented on this thread that the name of the game has "NTR" but there's no NTR. I'll take a plunge. Thanks for the list thing. Make a thread on it. I'll post regularly if I find any.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, guys, you can make NTR game with female protag. @BeWilder could just change protag for NTR scenes (MC's perspective). Wife/husband perspective switching is well known for JAP NTR games. But indeed, actually now it seems to be more of a corruption game. Still, I can't wait for her husband being cucked.

As for forum groups - it is for people who want it and to build (micro)communities.

EDIT: @cleanfeel yup, we can expect NTR but it is not implemented yet. Maybe in patron only version?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes