VN Unity Completed NTR Origins: Noe Way Out [v1.1] [beWilder]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thanks BeWIlder, i was going to check it out, i asked cause i'm a big fan of NTR.
No problem buddy, hope you enjoy the build up 'cause I'm looking forward to the release. Noe and Co are going to have some fun I can tell ya.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Hey as long as it's not my character getting cheated on I'm game. A bit of polish on the actual game mechanics with faster text and we've got a pretty nice game here.

Reactions: BeWilder

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
BeWilder i have to say u have a really good game right here nice girls good story i hope we gonna see some day a really good scene with noe and a buglar that wanna fuck her ass like there is now tomorrow keep up the good work :D

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
BeWilder i have to say u have a really good game right here nice girls good story i hope we gonna see some day a really good scene with noe and a buglar that wanna fuck her ass like there is now tomorrow keep up the good work :D
"Fuck her in the ass like there is no tomorrow"? How vulgar sir! You are going to love Kelsey...

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Graphics are good and detailed and the story is very interesting and well built. The game is very promising so far and I hope it will have a great success.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Game does break 1 pet peeve of mine, even more so since more and more games include plastic surgery.

None of the surgeries have any actual visual effect on the character.
Surgery you say? Do explain, I'm rather at a loss for what you mean.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I really like the setup. I am quite a fan of NTR (the more gut-renching the better - make her fiance watch her having to do really foul and degrading stuff) so looking forward to more story.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
If this game is going down the dark route (emotionwise) then this could be something to really look forward to.
Could very well be my friend... but I'll never tell! It would make a nice change from the usual games that we tend to see crop up and have a game that really makes you feel and care about what's going on, and not just in the sex scenes, am I right? That's our aim anyway!

Reactions: Eye-switcher

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
small question.. why the see-through shirt? she's hot af though
Very good question! Shows you're paying attention! Well, attention to something. We actually address it in v0.1 of the main game as it was supposed to take effect then, since she's scrimping to save money she's not bought new uniforms in for a while and the over-washing has left the fabric... lacking coverage, shall we say? She's just going to have to work up the nerve to get on with the job until she's back making money! But after working with it for so long in our pre-production and concept work we liked it so much it stayed! (and maybe we forgot to change it after it became a usual sight... definitely at least one of those answers)

Oh, and thanks man, she is smokin' ain't she? If you see Unshi around, make sure to tell him that... he thinks Frankie is slightly better!

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
she's hot af though
i agree, and i love her main outfit (the main screen outfit).. just finished and i have to say i want to kick Sal's ass.. glad Salvatore is his first name :D .. hopefully we can save Alice and Beth at some point :D .. also the tags didn't see any 'vaginal sex' Brad and Noe never got that far and Sal's was just 'oral sex' .. might want to get 'vaginal sex' removed from the top of the thread imo

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i agree, and i love her main outfit (the main screen outfit).. just finished and i have to say i want to kick Sal's ass.. glad Salvatore is his first name :D .. hopefully we can save Alice and Beth at some point :D .. also the tags didn't see any 'vaginal sex' Brad and Noe never got that far and Sal's was just 'oral sex' .. might want to get 'vaginal sex' removed from the top of the thread imo
same

will look into that outfit, would like her others 'assets' as well tbh (and a few others) but will leave that for later :D

story got me in the feels.. i feel Alice/Beth got what they had coming, but also want to save them in a way

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Indeed, her casuals (as we refer to them) are pretty sweet. I'm looking forward to when spring comes around in game and her nerve is up just enough so she loses the jacket and maybe even gets herself a pair of shorts. Now won't that be something.

I'm the same with Sal, even when he is sweet he is sickening. But who doesn't love a good villain? Gonna make it all the more satisfying when you rub his nose in the ground... or when he pulls out the win once and for all, depending on your particular tastes.

The tag is also a good point, I didn't notice that myself. Brad just didn't have it in him that night no matter how much he tried. There's always next time boy-o! @UncleVT, what do you think? Keep or remove the tag?

same

will look into that outfit, would like her others 'assets' as well tbh (and a few others) but will leave that for later :D

story got me in the feels.. i feel Alice/Beth got what they had coming, but also want to save them in a way
It's a nice outfit for sure, I can already see your planned trio of half-sisters raiding Noe's closet, the little scamps!

If it makes you have the feels then I've done a good job (so far). I agree, Alice and Beth do kinda earn their fate but it's nice to know they are redeemable and likeable... isn't that what we all want in life? Now, without giving anything away, I fear their stories will get darker before the dawn but if they are as well liked as it seems, I'm sure they may see the light once more... far, far down the line of course!

Cheers guys!

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Indeed, her casuals (as we refer to them) are pretty sweet. I'm looking forward to when spring comes around in game and her nerve is up just enough so she loses the jacket and maybe even gets herself a pair of shorts. Now won't that be something.

I'm the same with Sal, even when he is sweet he is sickening. But who doesn't love a good villain? Gonna make it all the more satisfying when you rub his nose in the ground... or when he pulls out the win once and for all, depending on your particular tastes.

It's a nice outfit for sure, I can already see your planned trio of half-sisters raiding Noe's closet, the little scamps
Sal makes an awesome villain
Not so much the sisters.. was thinking of the mc's girlfriend maybe ;)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes