Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
okay? those are characters from previous games making appearances, they'll just be small easter eggs. it doesn't really matter that he isnt redrawing the sprites. say what you want about the dev but i think 'lazy' is something he is not
Seems pretty lazy to incorporate characters from a different universe into your game because you feel your work might not be able to hold up on its own. There is also the chance that all his games take place in the same universe in which case he would have been better off keeping with the Nebel Organization if Lawrence is gonna be fucking every girl in his games.

Jul 20, 2019
Seems pretty lazy to incorporate characters from a different universe into your game because you feel your work might not be able to hold up on its own. There is also the chance that all his games take place in the same universe in which case he would have been better off keeping with the Nebel Organization if Lawrence is gonna be fucking every girl in his games.
in my eyes, it's more of a promotion thing than anything else. he's a small dev with some games that have done well, and this is a way for people familiar with his work but not his name to know that he's the same maker as nebel geisterjager etc.

also
because you feel your work might not be able to hold up on its own
this is just your assumption of his reasoning to include past characters. maybe he just likes the character he's created

Reactions: BlackSage111

BBC King

May 8, 2021
in my eyes, it's more of a promotion thing than anything else. he's a small dev with some games that have done well, and this is a way for people familiar with his work but not his name to know that he's the same maker as nebel geisterjager etc.
Assumption pot meet assumption kettle.
this is just your assumption of his reasoning to include past characters. maybe he just likes the character he's created
Just like its your assumption that he wasnt being lazy when pumping out this game.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
what games are people waiting for
Aside from all the names above I think everyone has eyes on the new shinachiku castella/scars of summer 2 coming out in July I think? It's probably the most hyped ntr game of 2024. New nuko majin game is looking great too.

I'm also keeping an eye on the new shibafu cement game. He doesn't update often but I love the guy's art.

And then there's this author - he doesn't put ntr in his tags per se but Age of Ashes had some sort of love interest of the female MC that gets cucked by everything that can happen to her - and his new game will have a fair share of that again from what I can see. Kind of hardcore vibes though and some "violence" involved.

Reactions: Parti
Jul 20, 2019
Assumption pot meet assumption kettle.

Just like its your assumption that he wasnt being lazy when pumping out this game.
the issue is that you've developed the preconception that the dev is lazy after narrowing on a couple screenshots that showcase a total of 4 assets that he made himself from previous games, these 4 assets being character sprites for characters from another game who, in all likelihood, aren't going to be anything greater than easter eggs for the player to come across. All the while, you have ignored the other screenshots that showcase fresh assets he has created, such as player character sprites + various outfits, CGs, and UI. There's more effort on display here than non-effort. So yes, me saying he's not being lazy is an assumption, but there's more backing my assumption, especially since nebel geisterjager exists and that game shows that the dev is capable of producing high-effort and is likely to continue doing so, than your assumption that he's lazy after focusing in on a couple screenshots and ignoring past productions.

i understand the bar is low for h-games, RPGM ones especially, and i am pretty cynical about devs for these kinds of games myself, but i feel like your claim is incredibly nitpicky and baseless

BBC King

May 8, 2021
the issue is that you've developed the preconception that the dev is lazy after narrowing on a couple screenshots that showcase a total of 4 assets that he made himself from previous games, these 4 assets being character sprites for characters from another game who, in all likelihood, aren't going to be anything greater than easter eggs for the player to come across. All the while, you have ignored the other screenshots that showcase fresh assets he has created, such as player character sprites + various outfits, CGs, and UI. There's more effort on display here than non-effort. So yes, me saying he's not being lazy is an assumption, but there's more backing my assumption, especially since nebel geisterjager exists and that game shows that the dev is capable of producing high-effort and is likely to continue doing so, than your assumption that he's lazy after focusing in on a couple screenshots and ignoring past productions.

i understand the bar is low for h-games, RPGM ones especially, and i am pretty cynical about devs for these kinds of games myself, but i feel like your claim is incredibly nitpicky and baseless
not reading all that, dang that sucks or glad for you

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Been a while since i checked here, anything interesting got released or translated last month? Or going to be released soon?

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
okay? those are characters from previous games making appearances, they'll just be small easter eggs. it doesn't really matter that he isnt redrawing the sprites. say what you want about the dev but i think 'lazy' is something he is not
His first game was reused many assets as well tho, but BBQ has also mentioned quite a few times on Ci-en that this is just a very small game, so I'm really not too disappointed with its quality.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
what games are people waiting for
I have a lot of faith in these 2

This one has a nice idea and seems that it will have a fun gameplay that will make it funny to play

This one made the one i believe was the best NTR game last year so i am expecting a lot from their new game

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I have a lot of faith in these 2

This one has a nice idea and seems that it will have a fun gameplay that will make it funny to play

This one made the one i believe was the best NTR game last year so i am expecting a lot from their new game
Huh i didn't know about the second, and yeah Rinatest is 1 i am also looking forward to, hopefully there aren't any delays, maybe even gets released sooner than june.

Oct 9, 2021
To note on Nebel's developer, BBQ Daisuki / BBQ大好き@LiuhunAZ (X handler):

He is still in NTR market. The short game release was due to the fact he got 'upset' with himself for not releasing a game last year (a year of hiatus to move from CN to JP).

What he has deep-delved into is NTR FPS.
Here's a pre-Alpha of the game and website: (it is google drive and nothing much of H in it, just technical test)
and here is somewhat planned NTR serving of the game:
There was a non-public/verified response by BBQ that he will not make the NTR scene deliverance similar to Nebel (random generation based on hidden stats) as there were a lot of feedback disliking it.

Now I use he because it would seem he's working on things alone but I am unable to get concrete proof of otherwise. But I think he is quite player-eccentric developer as he does 'spam post' for feedback/reviews on X. Now don't go demand on his X on Nebula:ROFLMAO: simply wait and see then vote with wallet (if you can).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes