Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
unhappy if ntr was suddenly added in a pure love game
I think if a dev has a vision, they should act out on fulfilling that vision and avoid things going off the "deep end" so to speak.

If NTR is added to a pure love/vanilla-themed game, then the dev is really just pushing the boundaries of what the original game was based on.

If they were to add in some NTR elements to a harem-themed game or pure love/vanilla game, then at least make it like an optional route or a "what if" kinda of scenario that has no bearing on the actual main plot or character development, just sort of like a "what if" AU version and/or retelling of events sort of like how Power Vacuum did it....

Just my $0.02....

:sneaky:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I think if a dev has a vision, they should act out on fulfilling that vision and avoid things going off the "deep end" so to speak.

If NTR is added to a pure love/vanilla-themed game, then the dev is really just pushing the boundaries of what the original game was based on.

If they were to add in some NTR elements to a harem-themed game or pure love/vanilla game, then at least make it like an optional route or a "what if" kinda of scenario that has no bearing on the actual main plot or character development, just sort of like a "what if" AU version and/or retelling of events sort of like how Power Vacuum did it....

Just my $0.02....

:sneaky:
I would cut some slack for the dev if it's a what if scenario or simply optional route, but not when they change the whole game.
It's disrespectful for supporters.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
but not when they change the whole game.
It's disrespectful for supporters
Yeah, that goes against the vision of how they originally modelled the game... too much rapid change and going against the grain/tried and tested formula just throws the vision into the "wild west" so to speak....

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
IIRC, there was a prequel of sorts (not necessarily a remake per se) published on the site some 2-3 months prior. Not sure what happened to it? Was it perchance taken down or something? :unsure:
I don’t really know about that but i just think someone should take the chance to make a remake the game with new remake versions of the sprite characters with sprite sex animation and with new cg animation I want a slow burn NTR of Millie and the mayor along with the other heroines

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
slow burn NTR of Millie and the mayor along with the other heroines
Yeah, the hidden sex scenes between Millie and the other heroines in the game were pretty hot to see

And the mayor being a scheming FUB (was the cherry on top IMO) which made it all the more tantalizing to see him steal the chicks away from the MC

new cg animation
So stick with the default RPGM engine or remodel into a Ren'PY version perhaps with Honey Select or Koitatsu models instead of 2DCG? :unsure:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Yeah, the hidden sex scenes between Millie and the other heroines in the game were pretty hot to see

And the mayor being a scheming FUB (was the cherry on top IMO) which made it all the more tantalizing to see him steal the chicks away from the MC

So stick with the default RPGM engine or remodel into a Ren'PY version perhaps with Honey Select or Koitatsu models instead of 2DCG? :unsure:
i tried the koikatsu and honey select to see how it look didn't feel it we would also need a new remake of the characters cg art

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
hey guys. can anyone tell me how to filter/advanced search works by combining multiple tags on nhentai?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
i tried the koikatsu and honey select to see how it look didn't feel it we would also need a new remake of the characters cg art
I prefer a hand made new art style I did this with ai and I hope someone can draw a better version of this picture of Millie the hair style she has is all can do because I don’t know what hair style she using is called pixai-1729559903220599567-3.png

Reactions: iainmore

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I prefer a hand made new art style I did this with ai and I hope someone can draw a better version of this picture of Millie the hair style she has is all can do because I don’t know what hair style she using is called View attachment 3482266
I prefer the real anime style I like sixthflowerbed anime drawings but if doing a remake you have change characters designs if to be true remake obviously I mean disrespect ai artists but I prefer hand drawn im using this as an example

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
I can understand people being unhappy if ntr was suddenly added in a pure love game.
I'd be unhappy the same if an ntr game was suddenly made pure love, even if I also like vanilla game.
It's a matter of principles and what you "sold" your community on.
Though being unhappy and making it known isn't the same as some of the total meltdowns I've seen over that in the past.
The dev added the OPTION for ntr, he didn't transform the game or forced any kink on anyone... Some people just need to chill, play the path they prefer and be happy. Finally a mod intervened in that thread with the axe, cause It was getting ridiculous.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
On a side note the third part (or fourth, whatever) of "Chieri-san can't lose" saga will come out on the 3 of April.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The dev added the OPTION for ntr, he didn't transform the game or forced any kink on anyone... Some people just need to chill, play the path they prefer and be happy. Finally a mod intervened in that thread with the axe, cause It was getting ridiculous.
Then it was fine and people just overreacted.

Reactions: Morgoth666

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
its really funny there's this game
Infinity: Love or Lust [R15] [CreaSou]
that just added NTR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm asking you guys that we should do something or talk to someone to do something.
Seems to me like a financial move. Which does not translate to good ntr content anyway.

And you know what's funnier? There isn't any romance/vanilla discussion thread anywhere on this site. With how vocal they are, I imagined they would have some kind of operation base (or maybe I missed it). :unsure:

No good ntr lately so I wanna find a good romance game/VN recommending thread, that's how I found out there is none.

edited: btw, I hate a certain F-site but they just licensed Seto Yuuki's Chitose. I've been a big fan of Seto Yuuki so gonna get the paperback version.

Jul 12, 2020
Finally got around to playing Tenants of the Dead by NTRMAN. It's really good stuff. Love the presentation of the game and how the sex scenes r framed. Just wish the individual routes were a lot longer. Once you get locked into a route...it doesnt take too long to reach an ending. More scenes of corruption would've helped. But overall, great game. I'm glad I waited until it was completed.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Seems to me like a financial move. Which does not translate to good ntr content anyway.

And you know what's funnier? There isn't any romance/vanilla discussion thread anywhere on this site. With how vocal they are, I imagined they would have some kind of operation base (or maybe I missed it). :unsure:

No good ntr lately so I wanna find a good romance game/VN recommending thread, that's how I found out there is none.

edited: btw, I hate a certain F-site but they just licensed Seto Yuuki's Chitose. I've been a big fan of Seto Yuuki so gonna get the paperback version.
Nah. I dont do this for money. Adding new kinks and characters will help me in development. Due to irl work and other things i dont have much free time. But with this kinks i can mix updates. I dont need to focus only on 1 path. Its really helpful. Plus i love working in daz. So, why not do a game with various events from something that i like create, lol

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Finally got around to playing Tenants of the Dead by NTRMAN. It's really good stuff. Love the presentation of the game and how the sex scenes r framed. Just wish the individual routes were a lot longer. Once you get locked into a route...it doesnt take too long to reach an ending. More scenes of corruption would've helped. But overall, great game. I'm glad I waited until it was completed.
As I've said before, game wouldve been better if it was fully fleshed out if he followed key mechanics from the "60 seconds!" game he clearly derived it from. But regardless, it is still a good ntr game , and I hope more devs will get inspired from this VN gameplay mechanic.

Haven't played it since the alpha version though. Im still waiting for version 1.05, where we get Japanese vc (Which I prefer)

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Does that game have any CG in the game yet? Last time I played the trial there was no CG/CG-Animation and was purely pixel art. The creator has posted some really nice rough sketches which makes me hopeful that those will be completed and included as in game CG.
It's Just pixel art.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes