Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Boy Hero Ken: Haunted House Investigation, and NTRPG2 are must plays imo.
Boy Hero Ken is alright, if i ignore the fact the bull is an old uncle. NTRPG 2 is meh. Mostly cause my particular taste is only focus on Unavoidable Hidden/Secret NTR, where MMPC (Main Male Protagonist Character) never finds out.

I know of one title being worked on, but has yet to get a proper update, yet. There really isn't any proper titles towards that specific form of NTR. Oh, and BOOBS might be getting some kind of NTR in it, it remains to be seen in future updates which takes hella long time.

Oh yeah. Thanks for that Mtool and the little guidance for it last time. Take care.

Reactions: LordFrz
Jan 13, 2023
Does anyone remember an NTR game in which it had multiple endings, but the premise was you wanted to marry your fiance, but there were several factors you could choose from such as your penis size, her libido, you choosing to take her name/vice versa. Also, the art quality was lackluster. It was also created via RenPy

Reactions: bucefala
Jul 12, 2020

Finished this game last night. I must say...I'm very disappointed. While the gameplay is definitely an improvement from the previous game, the story is not.
In the previous game, the NTR was set up pretty well. The Mc and main girl were already in a relationship, you could see the jealous side character wanting the downfall of the main girl and plotting the NTR, the douche was actually a douche who wanted to make the girl a sex toy. His messages and recordings on SN channel felt evil. So, when the NTR finally happened, you could feel the weight.
In the new game, the MC and girl r not in a relationship, they barely even know each other. Throughout the game you can talk to her and progress your relationship and finally confess, and the game just...ends. If you choose to let the douche take the girl, its feels like watching stalking a couple who r in love. It also doesn't help that the douche isn't even a douche this time....the guy is genuinely nice to her for a huge chunk of the game. Also, the SN channel messages were pretty tame as well.
I was so excited for this one smh. I'm let down. I dont even have anymore NTR games to look forward to. :(

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
In other words, its BSS, a sub genre of NTR.
But, i'm with you though, I hate BSS :(
Yes it's BSS, though it's kinda obvious the girl still has feelings for the mc.
I enjoyed the game a lot more than the first, especially since it has corruption (and I think various corruption ending depending on when you confess), and that's despite preferring the strong willed nature of the first game's girl.
Pretty nice if you like BSS and don't mind the repetitive nature of the progression.
I hope dev makes more games, I'll definitely follow him.

GorillaMond

May 27, 2019

Finished this game last night. I must say...I'm very disappointed.

I was so excited for this one smh. I'm let down. I dont even have anymore NTR games to look forward to. :(
I played that meh game yesterday too and dropped after 2 hours :KEK:

For the games you can look forward to, check out this game. The demo is about to be released, dev has been developing this game since 2020

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022

Finished this game last night. I must say...I'm very disappointed. While the gameplay is definitely an improvement from the previous game, the story is not.
In the previous game, the NTR was set up pretty well. The Mc and main girl were already in a relationship, you could see the jealous side character wanting the downfall of the main girl and plotting the NTR, the douche was actually a douche who wanted to make the girl a sex toy. His messages and recordings on SN channel felt evil. So, when the NTR finally happened, you could feel the weight.
In the new game, the MC and girl r not in a relationship, they barely even know each other. Throughout the game you can talk to her and progress your relationship and finally confess, and the game just...ends. If you choose to let the douche take the girl, its feels like watching stalking a couple who r in love. It also doesn't help that the douche isn't even a douche this time....the guy is genuinely nice to her for a huge chunk of the game. Also, the SN channel messages were pretty tame as well.
Did you use a translation to play it or do you understand Japanese?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes