RPGM Completed NTR Everlasting Summer Island ~My Favorite Childhood Friend Was Immediately Dropped by a Stronger Man than Me [v1.00] [deepmark]

1.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I am now controlling Ryo and my mission is 7 trees/wood and three meat. I have that and I can't continue. Is this a mistranslation or bug? I figured I'd play since the gallery made it look short, and it honestly seems that it is...but I can't continue past this point..(edit: for other peeps, it's 9 meat, or perhaps translation swapped it and it was 7 needed not three)

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
since they confessed meaning 2 men dating 1 girl meaning there's netori?
nope, still netoare focus still on boyfriend/husband basically getting cucked, netori happens if your character is doing the cheating stealing girl off some other guy

keepit100

Nov 9, 2021
Same problem for me, i'm on joyplay :/
Works on linux, using the gofile link, so it's probably just an extraction issue.

Try exporting the files using and then copying the files over to your phone. Unar handles jp and unicode much better than older tools without any locale switching.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Works on linux, using the gofile link, so it's probably just an extraction issue.

Try exporting the files using and then copying the files over to your phone. Unar handles jp and unicode much better than older tools without any locale switching.
There is literally no difference between gofile upload and others. Still tried and still got the same error.

prosmoker1

Nov 30, 2020
View attachment 2889704

Overview:
A solitary island! Instinct! Nasty! The two of them confessed to her childhood friend who had always liked her, and when they found out that they had feelings for each other, they started dating. I went on a voyage to deepen my relationship, but I never thought that would happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-30
Release Date: 2023-08-24
Original Title: NTR常夏のこと ~大好きなおっさんなじみが僕よりカッコイイ男に即落ちされた
Developer: deepmark
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

JanForShort Thanks for the MTL

View attachment 2889700 View attachment 2889701 View attachment 2889702 View attachment 2889703
Prosmoker1
Nice game.
2 thumbs UP ! ! !

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The basics for these are usually just:

Character 1: Guy who is essentially a wuss
Character 2: Female who loves Character 1, but is corruptible
Character #: big cock

Here's its the complete description.

He?33

Aug 6, 2022
for those of joiplay, it gave me the same error, I think it's the app, but I tried with version 1.20.27 of this patreon and it worked for me. If you can't look it up, it's at joiplay.org, all below, there's the update to version 1.20.32, and below is 1.20.27, which is the one that worked for me.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017
The basics for these are usually just:

Character 1: Guy who is essentially a wuss
Character 2: Female who loves Character 1, but is corruptible
Character #: big cock

Here's its the complete description.
The quality of most eroges pivots on the quality of ther artstyle and the way H scenes play out, although they are nice to have, dont go expecting amazing gameplay/story/game mechanics out of an H RPGM game.
EDIT: Just played it, yea some games are better off as just doujins lol.

Last edited:
1.20 star(s) 6 Votes