RPGM Completed NTR Everlasting Summer Island ~My Favorite Childhood Friend Was Immediately Dropped by a Stronger Man than Me [v1.00] [deepmark]

1.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 30, 2018
The quality of most eroges pivots on the quality of ther artstyle and the way H scenes play out, although they are nice to have, dont go expecting amazing gameplay/story/game mechanics out of an H RPGM game.
EDIT: Just played it, yea some games are better off as just doujins lol.
gameplay 0/10, story 1/10, game mechanic 1/10 = imo, they should have thought this out better than it did, NTR story can be good but this game isn't one of them lol.

Reactions: mtl poet

barcialrod

Sep 1, 2023
Hell yeah I really love NTS stuff Im looking forward to Ur next work I want ntr theme rape,blackmail,gangbang,hypnosis

Nov 24, 2018
Not sure if NTR and/or corruption games include scat and urination related stuff because their makers try to cater every fetish or if it's seen as "logical" part of the "corruption" by authors.

Niryus

Jul 29, 2022
The art is too good, although somewhat exaggerated, the truth had the power to be a great game and add more interesting scenes. But honestly, even for me who is a big fan of the NTR genre, I must admit that this game is horrible and boring as hell :\

Reactions: Klowor-Ex

yuunicorn

Jun 4, 2018
Anybody know who is the illustrator? I would like to follw him/her on x (twitter).
Only one thing I like about this game is an art.

*Sorry for my poor English.

Niryus

Jul 29, 2022
Anybody know who is the illustrator? I would like to follw him/her on x (twitter).
Only one thing I like about this game is an art.

*Sorry for my poor English.
I've also been looking for the author, but I could only find his DLsite account which is in the game description, from what I could tell from some reviews, this is his first project, so I guess we'll have to wait for more content to be uploaded.

Reactions: yuunicorn

Rusiann

Oct 8, 2020
for those of joiplay, it gave me the same error, I think it's the app, but I tried with version 1.20.27 of this patreon and it worked for me. If you can't look it up, it's at joiplay.org, all below, there's the update to version 1.20.32, and below is 1.20.27, which is the one that worked for me.
Will anything happen to games if I update?

1.20 star(s) 6 Votes