RPGM Completed NTR Everlasting Summer Island ~My Favorite Childhood Friend Was Immediately Dropped by a Stronger Man than Me [v1.00] [deepmark]

1.20 star(s) 6 Votes

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
nahh i don't like AI because it was just like intelligence agency agent; they know more about you than you the person itself...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But you're using google which is known for analysing user data. I'd put money on all MTLs including deepl analysing the user data that's being parsed into them. If you want to avoid being profiled in this day and age you'll have to use a VPN and fake account information if it requires an account.

Reactions: JanForShort

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
But you're using google which is known for analysing user data. I'd put money on all MTLs including deepl analysing the user data that's being parsed into them. If you want to avoid being profiled in this day and age you'll have to use a VPN and fake account information if it requires an account.
i don't use google services.. just only their translation service..right now i'm on MOZILLA FIREFOX so no more google...and the rest is open source...for microsoft windows just disable all telemetry and all user information transmitting services...

Reactions: QuestionTime

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
i don't use google services.. just only their translation service..right now i'm on MOZILLA FIREFOX so no more google...and the rest is open source...for microsoft windows just disable all telemetry and all user information transmitting services...
I'm a firefox user myself. Couldn't you just do the same thing but with google swapped for an A.I. translator? It wouldn't really be able to profile you if you either kept switching IPs using a VPN and if you ONLY use it for translation it's only going to know that you're someone who like translating h-games which is something google/deepl would also already know.

That being said idk how viable it would be for you because I assume good A.I. translations require paid services. If I remember correctly DazedAnon has said it costs something like $50 per translation using GPT3.5 using his program to sift through some of the poetry and then manually fixing errors as the crop up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTREverlastingSummerIslandMyFavoriteChildhoodFriendWasImmediatelyDroppedByAStrongerManThanMe-1.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: F4S1

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
He was stronger, and yet still dropped her?? She must be so heavy! We need to find an even stronger guy, a body builder type maybe, so she can be carried around without fear of falling.

• Haha
Reactions: F4S1 and 92cbf4dd

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Hoping for a better translation... it's quite bad and a lot of text is out of the screen. Seems a nice NTR game

Reactions: RiamuP

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
Someone was going to make a GPT MTL.
This low quality low effort MTL is not needed.

edit : I was assuming someone is going to GPT MTL it.
currently no I known of

Last edited:

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Someone was going to make a GPT MTL.
This low quality low effort MTL is not needed.
Yeah, more like it's done on purpose by people who somehow seething at every ntr release and rough-mtl it in hope no one would ever pick it up.

Still, good to know GPT MTL's coming soon.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
Yeah, more like it's done on purpose by people who somehow seething at every ntr release and rough-mtl it in hope no one would ever pick it up.

Still, good to know GPT MTL's coming soon.
no, I just made that up. haven't heard of anyone who is going to GPT MTL it. Maybe dazedanon would be interested?

Reactions: Xerxes405
1.20 star(s) 6 Votes